Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Stretchers   96 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have...

• Single person stretcher script, but ambulances would have to leave the map to unload?
    • Hospital on map, but have a two person stretcher team only?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3,417 posts in this topic

welcome.jpg
Title Banners by TWMCPE

Kent Mod was developed by Pottyscotty (where the ownership still lies) however has since been taken over by TACRfan. You can find his work in the later pages of this topic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kent (UK) Mod v1.2 RELEASE

https://mega.nz/#!gxpXjJSJ!GYj8sEfkzueTXnIIOH7cKZ9kzb2QHVyBj07rRRiC_YY

This version was cancelled while in development, therefore it will have a lot of missing content and problems. You download out of your own free-will. Due to the state of the mod please note that it is not necessarily for playing but instead just having a go with stuff, editing it or using content from it for private edits of other mods.
Kent (UK) Mod v0.4.9 (Development) RELEASE

https://mega.nz/#!FtZ1lQKK!mzCI7rp2VMrpTdqfxLKbUkoBwYv5MgCzPXffziJMGjo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I use the Kent Mod as a base mod/can I reskin the mod/can I edit the mod?

No. If you are to do any of the above then you must keep the mod private (not for release publicly or to friends or groups), however you can show your work through media such as videos or pictures wherever you please. Please do not contact Pottyscotty or TACRfan about any 'negotiations' since this is the same for everyone.

HUInux.png
zNcu1a.pngpGmnXO.png

units.jpg

(As of 25/07/15)

Spoiler

IA6dWh.png
mKyD2o.png15TKbc.pngUCZpkv.png
8A0Oag.pngCfUQE3.pngOkYWPs.pngypC8Dg.png
2MPzvq.png
nVSGgz.png
oABNvQ.pngjAlhvu.png

video.jpg

Installation:

Video showing the recommend way to set everything up and make it so you don't have to do it again!

The realistic way to send your Firefighters and Appliances out!

Welcome to the forum. It's not a good idea to post your email address, I'd suggest asking people to PM you if they want to help. I've removed it from the post for you, feel free to re add it if you're not bothered about possible spam!

Have you made any progress already, or are you literally just starting out?

Welcome to the forum. It's not a good idea to post your email address, I'd suggest asking people to PM you if they want to help. I've removed it from the post for you, feel free to re add it if you're not bothered about possible spam!

Have you made any progress already, or are you literally just starting out?

Thanks for the welcome :) I put my email because I didn't know I could PM people, how would I do this? As for progress I started a couple of days ago and have made a little bit of progress. All of which will be posted.

At the top of the page, you'll see a little envelope icon to the left of the sign out button and your username. If you click that it will show your inbox, you should also see "view all messages" and a "compose new" button. Clicking "View all Messages" brings up your Personal Messenger.

Sended you a PM as example. :)

At the top of the page, you'll see a little envelope icon to the left of the sign out button and your username. If you click that it will show your inbox, you should also see "view all messages" and a "compose new" button. Clicking "View all Messages" brings up your Personal Messenger.

Thanks Randomperson, also thank you again for the welcome to the community :)

Thanks Randomperson, also thank you again for the welcome to the community :)

No worries. Glad to be of help.

Out of interest, what do you have by way of modding skills? Are you currently reskinning some units, or you capable of modelling your own?

No worries. Glad to be of help.

Out of interest, what do you have by way of modding skills? Are you currently reskinning some units, or you capable of modelling your own?

Im not the best, but I make my own stuff from scratch :) - UNIT TO BE RE-DONE

10523679_764261786971668_55381633658453210504932_764261803638333_715993737157835

It may not be perfect, but it's better than many of us here are capable of. Keep up the good progress!

Very nice

Very good, especially if you're just starting out. Its a whole lot better than I could do lol.

What would you all like to see in the "Kent Mod"?

HART team please.

HART team please.

Yep, definitely going in the Mod, as well as SECamb's IRU's :)

I have no suggestions (kent is unfamiliar to me) but I love your traffic officer car, taking into consideration that it's gonna be from scratch this'll turn out awesomely, I'm sure.

Good luck!

I have no suggestions (kent is unfamiliar to me) but I love your traffic officer car, taking into consideration that it's gonna be from scratch this'll turn out awesomely, I'm sure.

Good luck!

Thanks Handsup! With the Kent Mod we will also be making a Brand new map for players to play on which will be much more realistic then the original. Including Fire Stations, Police Stations around the map as well as Ambulance stations and the Highways Agency building which will be located at the Services beside the Dual carriageway that runs through the map :) A great place to use the HATO vehicles.

Oh, sorry I forgot what about SJA?

Oh, sorry I forgot what about SJA?

Yep, they will be included too :)

Car is noet really great yet, but keep op going, and once you will be a great ,modder, you already have the basic!! :)

Car is noet really great yet, but keep op going, and once you will be a great ,modder, you already have the basic!! :)

Not quite the final vehicle yet, still need to do a lot more to the Boot and interior :)

Thanks Handsup! With the Kent Mod we will also be making a Brand new map for players to play on which will be much more realistic then the original. Including Fire Stations, Police Stations around the map as well as Ambulance stations and the Highways Agency building which will be located at the Services beside the Dual carriageway that runs through the map :) A great place to use the HATO vehicles.

Finally, someone who doesn't say highway :3

Finally, someone who doesn't say highway :3

Haha :D One thing im not sure about is that the Highways agency is English, not sure why that says Highway

Because Highway means any major road. Like A road and Motorways.

HATO called out to an RTC involving two HGV's. - Other Vehicles and Units are from the London Mod, they will not be used in the Kent Mod.

10505627_769507343113779_830813684670851

*WIP* - Kent Police Land Rover Defender: Tactical Firearms Unit (Yes the window cage can be raised and lowered) :) - UNIT TO BE RE-DONE

10534118_773332452731268_311255783931153