Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

Check out some custom personnel in the WCCModifcation. Also a closer look at some of the P.D units that will be available in game.

At this time the seeking of Beta Testers is closed!.

The Modification is in its final phases of "modifiying" and will be released to select beta testers sometime this summer. Once this is done we will be able to release V1.0

14221880889_1352d2d3f5_s.jpgEm4 2014-06-12 15-18-13-60 by BC_PCP, on Flickr

14407218562_61092bf3b7_s.jpgEm4 2014-06-12 15-17-01-50 by BC_PCP, on Flickr

I know this doesn't have a huge fan base yet. (hopefully) but what do you guys want to see in this modification! besides having its own West Coast Canadian Flare what do you guys want to see implemented!

Best Ideas go to a poll and will be featured with a shout out Easter egg in the modification.

What about more scripts for weapons like pepper sprays and batons, new map, new civilian cars. Police backup command that calls in 1-3 units. Canadian coast guard helicopter and ship..some volunteer units you can call in maybe.

New lights

Matthew I like where this is going, are you looking for different color lights and if so what kind? or just units with better lighting?

What about more scripts for weapons like pepper sprays and batons, new map, new civilian cars. Police backup command that calls in 1-3 units. Canadian coast guard helicopter and ship..some volunteer units you can call in maybe.

Nice ideas Ace, for now the map wont change to much other than different/new buildings compared to the original, the new Civilian cars are being implemented into this modifcation just looking at some of the traffic bugs, and as for the police back up that's a good idea ill add that to the list of possibilities. The Canadian Coast gaurd helicopter will be added into this game, and as for volunteer units are you talking about the Fire Depart? police? Ambulance?

I though tasers were an issue with the game?

How about making medical calls more entertaining? - For example, here in British Columbia we have Emergency Paramedic (which is a Basic Life Support Crew), Advanced Life Support Paramedic and Critical Care Paramedic crews.(And some other crews, Infant Transport etc) - Emergency Paramedics are sent to everything, ALS Crews are sent to more life threatening calls, such as heart attacks strokes etc etc, and CCP Crews are sent to obviously life threatening, or where the person(s) will not make it to a hospital on time before they become deceased and are needing a more intense medical assessment and treatment.

To get to the point, make medical calls require a different level of first aid depending on the call.

I.E - A fall, BLS Crew can handle it.

or a unresponsive person suffering from a cardiac arrest, ALS or CCP crews can handle it.

If you don't send the right paramedic crew, you can lose the patient. Or, the right care isn't provided the patient can pass away.

This makes the game a little bit more interesting, difficult and in my opinion makes the medical more entertaining.

Trying to figure out the best way to word everything, so I'll apologize if I didn't make much sense. lol. Hopefully you understand what I mean!

I though tasers were an issue with the game?

How about making medical calls more entertaining? - For example, here in British Columbia we have Emergency Paramedic (which is a Basic Life Support Crew), Advanced Life Support Paramedic and Critical Care Paramedic crews.(And some other crews, Infant Transport etc) - Emergency Paramedics are sent to everything, ALS Crews are sent to more life threatening calls, such as heart attacks strokes etc etc, and CCP Crews are sent to obviously life threatening, or where the person(s) will not make it to a hospital on time before they become deceased and are needing a more intense medical assessment and treatment.

To get to the point, make medical calls require a different level of first aid depending on the call.

I.E - A fall, BLS Crew can handle it.

or a unresponsive person suffering from a cardiac arrest, ALS or CCP crews can handle it.

If you don't send the right paramedic crew, you can lose the patient. Or, the right care isn't provided the patient can pass away.

This makes the game a little bit more interesting, difficult and in my opinion makes the medical more entertaining.

Trying to figure out the best way to word everything, so I'll apologize if I didn't make much sense. lol. Hopefully you understand what I mean!

As a member of BCAS, I have tried to do exactly what you mentioned since day 1 of creating this modification, to keep it simple.. Falls are BLS, Most of the other stuff gets layered like your Man down BLS+ALS and of course ALS cancelled. ;).. as for implementing a CCP or ITT car, most likely thatll be the helicopter that responds.

Rewording of the Calls has been completed.

A new Ambulance station was added to the map so there is now 3 BLS and 1 ALS along with a Supervisor which is usually ALS.

There are a few ways to make it work, 1 BLS dont have kits and if they need one they call for ALS to make it seem some what realistic.

2, The BLS units heal slower than the ALS units.

| personally prefer the first way, but let me know what you guys think.

Matthew I like where this is going, are you looking for different color lights and if so what kind? or just units with better lighting?  Nice ideas Ace, for now the map wont change to much other than different/new buildings compared to the original, the new Civilian cars are being implemented into this modifcation just looking at some of the traffic bugs, and as for the police back up that's a good idea ill add that to the list of possibilities. The Canadian Coast gaurd helicopter will be added into this game, and as for volunteer units are you talking about the Fire Depart? police? Ambulance?

. I mean like if possible you could maybe make the lights more realistic.

I can guarantee that Tasers will be added into the modification if permissions are granted from the creators of the script/files.

Thanks for your continued support everyone, more spoilers coming with an Updated BCAS unit.

Want more Footage? or are you liking the pictures?

Have fun out there everyone.