Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

Is there a integrated road safety unit crown vic in this mod in this mod, the one with the red and blue livery instead of the rcmp one because I love that car

Is there a integrated road safety unit crown vic in this mod in this mod, the one with the red and blue livery instead of the rcmp one because I love that car

Yes the IRSU crown Vic is in this modification, if you can't see it in the unit pictures on pg1 it is there !

Yes the IRSU crown Vic is in this modification, if you can't see it in the unit pictures on pg1 it is there !

just looked, it looks nice

I'm with the "why not both camp," when I first saw how good the CVSE Tahoe looked I was definitely voting that for sure, but the Collision Investigation truck looks so good it's quite hard to choose. All in all, amazing work on both and I can't wait to see what you have next

At this time, I am really pleased with all that has been done, there really isnt alot I would change in this modification.

Personal Checklist:

-Finish changing pictures of the vehicle menu to real life counterparts.

-Re-skin; 2 Vehicles from FD, 2 from PD and 1 TEC ( ill be honest I am really lazy when it comes to skinning because i have already done so much of it)

-Make a Readme containing all credits/assistances. That can be tedious

Other than that I dont have to many things to add to this modification unless you guys (fans) would like to see something extra, im totally open to ideas, im limited with things in regards to scripting but there is always a solution!

have fun out there guys.

I think I can speak for alot of people that read the forum and are always looking for new modifications to play. " WE JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR MODIFICATION ALREADY, We are tired of seeing 50 WIP modifications" I know I am atleast, but as a creator I know how much effort goes into a modification especially from scratch and we all know that perfection is always number 1 goal, so to all you creators keep on trucking ;)

Edited by Kingairway

Hmm I would like to see many new incident callouts especially MVAs and more interesting/variety of police calls. Some examples;

warrants, vandalism/property damage, trespassing, traffic stops, pursuits, fireworks, disturbances, silent alarm ect.

I would also like to see being able to use multiple sirens.

Hmm I would like to see many new incident callouts especially MVAs and more interesting/variety of police calls. Some examples;

warrants, vandalism/property damage, trespassing, traffic stops, pursuits, fireworks, disturbances, silent alarm ect.

I would also like to see being able to use multiple sirens.

I have a few ideas about having warrants and burglaries, it would involve using the existing shoplifting script but have the person staying in the building as well as changing the supervisor video.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find what I want in regards to new dispatch videos/ adding free play events. 

I am looking into adding the multiple siren effects. other than that It would be any more drastic changes to the modification

Edited by Kingairway

Just lost the most recent version of this modification, some bugs were piling up and now starting from an earlier version!. (06/17/14)

What was Lost????

Some script work with the stations where appropriate staff were filling units.

More people around the map.

Skins and Portrait ID's of Vehicles.

Not all is lost but this is going to take longer than expected to finish. Tedious work which I hate!

If you would like to help skin some units or participate in changing the cover pictures (portraits) please PM me!!

A couple of new things have been added into this modification.

1- Random civs may have warrants when talking to them

2- MCU buss based on BC transit.

3- New city of Langford public works truck (F150)

4- Reskinned buildings! Authentic west coast feel!

Check back later for pictures of the new units in action !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk