scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

Very nice. Though I think the long base van is clearly a German model, as they have those extra indicators sticking up on the back unlike British vans ;) still great though.

Have you guys decided/implemented the dispatch method yet? Know if it'll be script controlled, or manual?

(Also, do you happen to want any lighting help?)

Guest e34p

Thanks guys.

It will be a manual dispatch method. If you read back a few pages, I described how the on map fire appliances will be dispatched.

I was just wondering if anyone had an idea when this mod may be out or if any beta testers were needed I can help with that

it is against the rules terms and conditions to ask for release dates.  it does really annoy the creators when people ask. 

i am sure that if the creators for this mod had a release date they would share it with everyone.

it is against the rules terms and conditions to ask for release dates.  it does really annoy the creators when people ask. 

i am sure that if the creators for this mod had a release date they would share it with everyone.

sorry about that was more wondering about testing the mod

i can tell you both it will be a no Beta Testing doesn't work like that the creator/s of the mod will select testers from close friends etc (closed beta)  or will release a beta of the mod to the public (open beta) asking gets you nowhere

that's ok it was worth a try u never know these days

one question I will ask is will the mod be multiplayer because if so I would like to start a clan for the mod

EDIT: Posts merged by a friendly moderator. Use the edit button next time, mmmkay?