You guys did awesome work blackout!

I'm a french user and i don't have a mic, but i speak English very well, i can write you in-game perfectly and only handle EMS if you want... could it be enough to join the team ?

Jeff, the reason they usually ask for a mic is because in teamspeak they sometimes have a dispatcher and use the voice chat like a radio you would hear in real life. it adds to the immersion and if you had to type out an onscene report, then that would get tiresome very fast ha ha. In the past they have had members who even have speech deficiencies join, and we all understood them fine. I say give it a shot and see if it works and if you like it, you never know!

I love the mod :beer: but :huh: I was going to be a member of S55 but I got denied becuase of my age you should lower the age limint to 13 and over becuase alot of 13 year olds are very mature and are great to play with.

well im younger 12(13 on the 26th of dec) but yea i would be serious too

If you have questions about Squad 55, how to get access to Harbor City 3.2, what our rules and regulations are, how old you need to be, questions about microphones, or anything non-mod related you can do any one of the following

1) go to www.squad55.com - you browse the forums or PM anyone one site (myself of anyone with a yellow name preferably)

2) Use Teamspeak3 and type ts3.squad55.com:55 OR 74.91.113.181:55 into the IP and join our Teamspeak server - someone will help you find out what you need to know

3) PM me if niether of the above two work out

Thanks for keeing it MOD relevant :happy:

Blackout.... I thought about the idea of adding a turn around light on the rescue because, it helps to be able to turn around both lanes of traffic when you have say an mva on a street, if you have an engine there they can turn around one lane and then the rescue should be able to turn around the other lane, instead of having to call cops(or you could also add a turnaround command to the ff's just like the police have?

It'd probably be easier to add the redirect command to FFs, but why not have to call PD? Seeing as we go for a more realistic approach, PD should be on scene for all MVAs.

squad 55 is more specific about fire and ems.... there isnt many people that run with the police game... so it would just be easier to have it on the rescue thats all

As i understand the mod is only available to members of Squad 55, so not going to be released unless you join them and play

which is sad because id love to play it, just dont have the time to dedicate to playing in the squad right now :)

But its a cool video man, keep em coming i would love to see more unedited gameplay to.

and the work youve put into this seems really nice.