bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Hey Bama, I looked through older posts, and I couldn't find anything that answered a few questions I was wondering about, so I figured I would ask you on here. 

1: How fast will the fire spread rate be, will it be slower but harder too put out like the Manhattan mod?? or will it spread at the normal rate it is with most mods??

2: How many different MVI's do you think you will have in this mod?? 

Thanks Abunch, Keep up the great work  :xmas:

It will definitely be out before Christmas. :xmas: But I may have to extend it by a few days to wrap some loose ends up. I'm hoping not, but we'll just have to see. Currently finishing up Fire and EMS units.

2 more days!!!!!!!! [emoji2]

sorry to disappoint you but it might not be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope gunswat is not right, lol. I am dying to play this mod!! But I am sure it will be out before the Christmas as bama said. During the Christmas time you want to be relaxed, spend it in peace and work on a mod. I just wish that I will wake up on Friday morning and the link will be here :D This mod is worth waiting for and that's it. 

I hope gunswat is not right, lol. I am dying to play this mod!! But I am sure it will be out before the Christmas as bama said. During the Christmas time you want to be relaxed, spend it in peace and work on a mod. I just wish that I will wake up on Friday morning and the link will be here :D This mod is worth waiting for and that's it.

im just quoting what BAMA said:p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Release date postponed until Dec. 23, and that is final. Won't be postponed anymore. And trust me, it will be worth the wait.

Hey Bama, I looked through older posts, and I couldn't find anything that answered a few questions I was wondering about, so I figured I would ask you on here. 

1: How fast will the fire spread rate be, will it be slower but harder too put out like the Manhattan mod?? or will it spread at the normal rate it is with most mods??

2: How many different MVI's do you think you will have in this mod?? 

Thanks Abunch, Keep up the great work  :xmas:

1: Haven't changed the specs yet, but definitely slower. We'll try to make it more life-like and more manageable given the units available. Won't be anything like V1. 

2: I'm assuming this means Motor Vehicle Incidents? If so there will be plenty. I think there are 8 so far but I'm planning on adding quite a few more before release.

God damn! I've got duty on Dec. 23 :( So I am gonna be able to play that almost day later. Nevermind, cannot wait. Thanks for the info, Bama. 

2: I'm assuming this means Motor Vehicle Incidents? If so there will be plenty. I think there are 8 so far but I'm planning on adding quite a few more before release.

Is there away to get around only getting something like 2 of the MVAs, and none of the others? The only way I've found is renaming them...

Is there away to get around only getting something like 2 of the MVAs, and none of the others? The only way I've found is renaming them...

Never really experienced this issue myself, but we'll put the mod through hours of gameplay testing before it's released so I doubt this will be an issue.

I have two questions:

1.) Will the camera hack be integrated into this mod?

2.) Will the limited water supply script be put into this mod?

Keep up the goo work Bama! Counting down days to release!   :sporty:  :xmas:

1: Yes. However it may be altered from the original hack in order to safeguard framerates.

2: Yes. 

Never really experienced this issue myself, but we'll put the mod through hours of gameplay testing before it's released so I doubt this will be an issue.

1: Yes. However it may be altered from the original hack in order to safeguard framerates.

2: Yes. 

Is it possible to just have the camhack so we can zoom in closer and leave the the pitch as it is on the default game? As the original camhack pitch tends to lag the crap out of my system.

Hey Bama great work and great progress! Just a question I thought you didn't intend on doing the limited water supply for this mod? That is what I thought I heard but you are so that is just something to make this mod better. With that will their be a hydrant or something close to the station to fill the trucks after a call. Finally with the talk of 8 MVA and the water supply mod and it being a volunteer department with few apparatus I'm not sure if you planned on making the call volume slower. I am not sure if their is a way to do that, just because having two trucks (I am taking this from the teaser picture) and minimal water supply wasn't sure if you planned on doing that. You may have answered this before, sorry I just want a clarification. Otherwise great mod and you have worked hard on it, awesome job!

Hey Bama great work and great progress! Just a question I thought you didn't intend on doing the limited water supply for this mod? That is what I thought I heard but you are so that is just something to make this mod better. With that will their be a hydrant or something close to the station to fill the trucks after a call. Finally with the talk of 8 MVA and the water supply mod and it being a volunteer department with few apparatus I'm not sure if you planned on making the call volume slower. I am not sure if their is a way to do that, just because having two trucks (I am taking this from the teaser picture) and minimal water supply wasn't sure if you planned on doing that. You may have answered this before, sorry I just want a clarification. Otherwise great mod and you have worked hard on it, awesome job!

Yeah call volume will be slowed down and there will be a hydrant to refill at the station with.

Is it possible to just have the camhack so we can zoom in closer and leave the the pitch as it is on the default game? As the original camhack pitch tends to lag the crap out of my system.

That's what I had in mind. Really no point in having the cam almost horizontal.