bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Well Dyson i'm actually getting pretty fed up and bored waiting for the manhattan mod to come out. I'll be waiting at midnight of the release date for it to come out. LOL just kidding.

I almost reported u there :P lol

Guys complaining that he didnt release it yet is going to make him take even longer now and who knows he might delay it again because people are acting childish about it.  Doesn't mean he said it will be released today will happen, modding can come up with unexpected errors on release day that will cause a few hours or days before its working fully. Give him time and let him work out the issues, who knows maybe something happend in his personnel life that he has to attend to before he releases his mod, or his computer crashed, you never know.

I think Bama is probably looking at all this and thinking "Are these people really my loyal followers". Just wait a minute, for crying out loud. I mean, matthew, how immature is 'i'm fedup and bored'? I'm seriously doubting whether you're an adult at all let alone an ARV. Doesn't someone like that have something better to do, like neutralizing terrorists, responding to homicides, etc?

Ok guys! Lets get back to topic and stop pointing fingers at people. It's not going to make the mod come out any sooner. Be patient and wait until it's out. Bama has worked really hard on this mod and we need to show him the respect he deserves.

Hey everyone, I've tried uploading to Downloads twice since last night and each time the file's been interrupted for unknown reasons, so for now I'm going to upload to 4shared. Once that is complete I will post a link and continue trying to upload to Downloads. Sorry for the delay.

Hey everyone, I've tried uploading to Downloads twice since last night and each time the file's been interrupted for unknown reasons, so for now I'm going to upload to 4shared. Once that is complete I will post a link and continue trying to upload to Downloads. Sorry for the delay.

:cheers:  no problem, thank you for the patient showed  

4shared requires you have an account to download, so if you're planning on downloading from there it would be wise to go ahead and create an account if you don't already have one.

Otherwise you can wait until the Downloads version is ready.