Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

9 hours ago, matj91 said:

Any update on this mod of late? 

If there was anything the devs wanted to share then they would be posted. Please do not unnecessarily bump topics.

12 hours ago, Mark John Palfreyman said:

hello im just wondering if theres a update dew cause i really like what has already been accomplished

Be patient, the author(s) will post updates when they want to. You dont need to make a post explicitly asking for an update.

im only asked because i like whats been accomplished and i was also wanting to say good work and keep it up and tbh look at the last post from the moderator i think he has given up yet he so close to having it finished