chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

the download link did it not rapishare stend this:Download parameters invalid - please try again later. that have i al 3 days and megauplaod is ofline gehaalt

i'm sorry for mij bad english i'm dutch

Strange, it works fine for me...

I will see what I can do with chrisblaalids permission!

The pictures presented as a christmas gift, is it scheduled to release a new version based on that map?

Those pictures is from the Norway Mod v.2.. Not yet released.. Just an update to show to the followers of this mod..

THEY ARE BACK!!

When I made the first version of the NoMod, there were just recolours of the LA Mod. I had to decide for what to use the ATF crew for, so they were turned in to the norwegian customs

:P

When the release were out, I had removed them.. To many fans dissapointment...

We will now give in to the pressure :P to celebrate that I have started to work with the mod again, we are re-assigning the Norwegian Customs to Norway Mod.

post-22865-0-54564000-1329768315_thumb.p

THEY ARE BACK!!

When I made the first version of the NoMod, there were just recolours of the LA Mod. I had to decide for what to use the ATF crew for, so they were turned in to the norwegian customs

:P

When the release were out, I had removed them.. To many fans dissapointment...

We will now give in to the pressure :P to celebrate that I have started to work with the mod again, we are re-assigning the Norwegian Customs to Norway Mod.

post-22865-0-54564000-1329768315_thumb.p

Nice, but what will their duty be? What can they do?

Nice, but what will their duty be? What can they do?

On the idea board we have freeplay events... Maybe a mission, the last one is just a rumor :P

But the freeplay will be kind of like the "stolen car" bit, but the customs will be called in to retrieve a car filled with smuggle goods.. there the customs officer must do a on-site car search, extra points when they find something, from there the customs officer must call in NAF or Viking to retrieve the vehicle to bring it back to base... also there will be an event of an illegal immigrant hiding somewhere in the city ;) The customs officer do also need backup from the police or army to do the missions, but you need both.. :P

And in other news:

The Norway Mod is breaking out of its shell... We are no longer based on LA Mod..

Yes we still have some of its features, but we have grown so much since the start, adding more and more elements to the game...

We owe LA Mod so much, thank you Hoppah from the bottom of our norwegian hearts (yes, also swedish and 1% finnish hearts.. happy Xandarb and focuz?) We are eternally grateful for the support of the LA Mod to lean to.

And in other news:

The Norway Mod is breaking out of its shell... We are no longer based on LA Mod..

Yes we still have some of its features, but we have grown so much since the start, adding more and more elements to the game...

We owe LA Mod so much, thank you Hoppah from the bottom of our norwegian hearts (yes, also swedish and 1% finnish hearts.. happy Xandarb and focuz?) We are eternally grateful for the support of the LA Mod to lean to.

Can't wait :-)

And in other news:

Great news!!!

Haha yes, Swedish heart for sure! ;)

Do you have an estimated time of release?

If we look pass the fact that this kind of question is forbidden on this forum :P I have to admit a error from my side.. I have not informed you all of what is going on... And ofc the release date...

Info:

Time is of the essence...

Like I mentioned earlier, Norway Mod is trying to stand on its own legs... The seperation from LA Mod is a heavy process.. And will take many hours to do..

It is like a 5000 piece puzzle.

When you start with a blank mod.

1: We have to copy every model that we want in to the mod, make a prototype out of it, lights, doors, wheels etc

2: Then you need to copy all the scripts, and puzzle it into... well lets just say 1/4 of the puzzle...

3: Then we need to copy and import the map, make that one done... 2/4 of the puzzle...

4: Theeen we want all the icons, unit folders, and the language files with audio ofc.. 3/4 of the puzzle...

5: And finaly, we need to get all the other stuff done, like scripts that are missing to "finish" the new stuff... And since we don't have a scripter, and not anyone has raised theyr hand to help with that. we need to figure that one out our selfe...

have in mind that I made Norway Mod v1 in 1 1/2 months :P with all the new units etc...

So to answer the question many "fans" of the NoMod is wondering about:

When will the mod be released?:

We really don't know :Pbut hopefully this year...