Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
JoseOu

LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar Submod V2.0

Please make me really happy by adding a LED Bar onto the Tiller Truck, or the LAFD Ambulance ( Red Version)-Swap the MX Lightbar with the LED Lightbar....Then I'll be happy by Light editing them!

Please make me really happy by adding a LED Bar onto the Tiller Truck, or the LAFD Ambulance ( Red Version)-Swap the MX Lightbar with the LED Lightbar....Then I'll be happy by Light editing them!

hehe i got LAFD ambulance ALS ( Red Version ) LED Lightbar :D

hehe i got LAFD ambulance ALS ( Red Version ) LED Lightbar :D

Yeah! I WANTTT; Think you could PM the Prototype of it? I could edit the lights for you....I need to be kept occupied! lol...

Yeah! I WANTTT; Think you could PM the Prototype of it? I could edit the lights for you....I need to be kept occupied! lol...

lol i not going to release it right now i need to re UV-Mapping them like my CV LAPD2 & 3 it also cost much time to UV-Mapping them

Great Mod :) Love the lapd car's with the colour lightbar. Good work :police:

I agree, I too would like to see that.happy.gif

cool, i'm going to download it!

thanks for downloading :D

Edit:

Well i find that LAFD Ambulance ALS got LED lightbar

Image 1 Image 2

maybe i will release them if i finsh UV-Mapping them

cool, i'm going to download it!

Huh? That lightbar is already in the main mod.

LAFD Ambulance ALS is almost done but i need to know should i replace the old ALS or make a new one[can't park at Firs Station 1]

ALSABM.jpg

Don't worry if u replace it i got make Backup for your LAFD Ambulance ALS in the mod

If it can't park at the Station, then I personally wouldn't use the old one.

You didnt ans my question i asked "Should i replace the old one" or "Make a new one that cant park at FS1 or 2"

You didnt ans my question i asked "Should i replace the old one" or "Make a new one that cant park at FS1 or 2"

Just replace the old one, and you could create a 'new' unit out of the old model.

MMMMM make a new one. and try to make it park in the fs :) give a new number to it also :) that would be even more fun man.

Just replace the old one, and you could create a 'new' unit out of the old model.

good idea but i dont know the Siren script can add one more car or not

Just make it an add on, not replacing the old one. Could you make it a stand alone (for those of us with the past cars already in)

Just make it an add on, not replacing the old one. Could you make it a stand alone (for those of us with the past cars already in)

if i make a stand alone pack i need to remake everything include the Read Me it cost me more time to do it

if you are pro you can download it and make it stand alone pack by your own

Ambulance ALS has been release

if i make a stand alone pack i need to remake everything include the Read Me it cost me more time to do it

if you are pro you can download it and make it stand alone pack by your own

Ambulance ALS has been release

You dont need to be "pro" to take out ceratain files...just saying...

BTW: Maybe for your next project you could do a firetruck? Like the LACo Equipment truck...

i like em4lifes idea or maby try and put a LED light bar on the tiller that would be amazing...

I gotta agree, the tiller sounds good.

BTW: Took me FOREVER to get the LED ambulance to work with the ambulance with modded lights from PRL. Don't worry, I got it.

You dont need to be "pro" to take out ceratain files...just saying...

BTW: Maybe for your next project you could do a firetruck? Like the LACo Equipment truck...

As long as you get me a LAFD Firetruck with LED lightbar Image for me and maybe i can remode the lightbar