Guest ant78

Please help, No LA mod showing!

Hi all,

i have 911 installed, 1.3 so its up to date. I have installed v2.0 la mod, it installs fine and leaves a short cut on my desktop. BUT every time i start 911 either by the default 911 icon or the LA mod icon it just loads to the default 911 menu and theres no mention of the LA mod being installed, its not even listed under the modifaction menu??? Any help please would be great :)

cheers for the quick replys, no theres nothing at all for the LA mod, ive reinstalled 5 times but cant get it to work, as ive said it all installs fine, but theres just no sign of the mod :(

ok this is weird, i installed the hampshire mod and that worked, i unistalled it and deleted it from my pc, but evertime i reinstall 911 its listed under the modifaction section in game!!!!!

ive tried both, and one at a time but still nothing. Im using window7 does this cause any issues?

If you can find some webspace somewhere im willing to give you my LA MOD folder so that you can just place that in your mods folder.

Whta do you get when you started the mod via the desktop icon and you press freeplay for example?

Try going into the editor, create a new mod, then copy all the la mod folders into it and see if it works. (dont use the shortcut if you do that.)

ok i made a mod like erfd said but it didnt show in my mods folder. I installed the netherlands mod, that showed up in the mods folder but again like the LA mod its not listed in game under the mod loader... Iam really puzzled by this now :(