Guest londonbloke228

Unauthorised Demonstration Help

Hey can you please help me when in freeplay la mod 2.0, I get a call from dispatch about a demonstration where a large group of people are throwing petrol bombs at a building and shouting "resist" ! I have sent Swat officers and they get killed, ive send police dog and the handler gets killled any personell i send to the scene to deal get killed !! what do i do to complete the mission ??

Please help :1046276372_bawling:

just take some FBI with asniper and a corridor van and kill every body

Guest jackmann

well if its one guy or alot of people that are getting in your way, call in one sniper, and 10 ambulances haha this will do it, "1 shot 1 kill" happy hunting easiest way for me :)

Guest pmadden94

yes Hoppah, i have played you freeplay map for 12 hours, over the course of three days. As of today, i am up to 831 minutes, and still cleaning up cars... @Forensics, i could have started over,but there was no need. just treat it like the forest fire mission, make lines of firetrucks and hold the fire back.

and btw, i have racked up 809,740 points so far, have 16 police cars patrolling, 14 ambulances, and two police helicopters, bot fully loaded with armed swat teams...and i still have 120,000 dollars...

Guest emergency captain

Well i usually send a water cannon or the 3rd Swat vehicle a few patrol cars and a couple of ambulances. If it worked for me than it should for you!!!!! Good luck

I send in the 1 water canon swat teams as well as a few more swat teams. I use a couple of patrols to block of the streets as well as what they are facing (this makes them back up a little). I also have a fire truck and a large ambulance staged one block out in case someone gets hurt or they start a fire as well as 2 or 3 police vans (depending on how many there are). When everything is in place, I get a few guys with shields and the rest are just ready for arrests. I have them all start heading toward the protectors to start arresting while I throw a flash grenade. I then arrest a good 85% without any trouble. The rest are quickly caught and put in the police vans. This usually results in no injuries, but there sometimes are a few(1 or 2). If things get way out of hand, I try and get as many of my units out and behind the water canon as possible, start the water canon up and wait for backup.

I have three ways of dealing with riots depending on my mood:

Good Mood Method: I send 2 patrol cars with 2 officers each and 2 of the officers go for the guy with the sign and haul him off while the other 2 officers standby in case of trouble. IMO it takes too long to deploy SWAT and of course their is usually a traffic jam in the way also.

Bad Mood Method: I have a SWAT sniper land from a chopper and snipe the guy with the sign then I quick get him into an ambulance.

Sadistic Mood Method: Kill everybody. Napoleon once said that the best way to quell a riot is with a "whif of grapeshot" :police:

Guest ModMaker2009

Hi guys,

So I was a bit angry and the residents of Los Angeles starting an Illegal Demonstration on LAPD Turf... so the Police took over this time!

57555882.jpg

It was fun until I got bored, I just kept calling for Assistance blocking off the streets, closing roads whislt I had EMS Seeing to the 14 Injured people!

Edited by pyrothijs
Merged with illegal demo topic

I have a question. In multiplayer (LA mod ver 2.0.1), have a task called: Large disturbance in process. It's same to Demonstration but It doesn't have the man who have a big board sign, they also throwing petrol bomb and I don't know how to stop them,when I shoot them down, new rioter come and attack police...and my friends and I have 100 victims for that task. Althought the task failed, rioter continue spwan and attack stretcher. Does anyone can tell me how to stop these things happening ???

Thanks for your help. :D

i always got under shortcut#1 two black unmarked units staffed with swat officers and under shortcut#2 a regular patrol unit .

- this is good for dispatching a quick response when rioters out and about or something like that ;-)

but to get back to the point -usually I do it the swift way ..... dispatch the #1 units with the chase command to the leader with the sign and dispatch as well the #2 unit ..... when they are there they nab the guy and drag him right away to the waiting #2 unit .... as soon as he sits in the patrol car the rest of them will disperse - problem done ;-)

@ramdomperson: I don't want to turn off this event, I want a resolution to complete that event.

@michaely: But my problems is: THIS EVENT...DON'T HAVE A LEADER with big sign.

Thanks for your helping, but my problem still no have resolution >.<

I just played multiplay with Jarek and Simi, they are really good,but we have a trouble same above, "violent hooligans" more and more event like: exploding gas, forest fire, traffic accident, the map is filled with fire and victims (24 victims) >.<, then Simi disconnected and I end game. I save my score and we have rank 1254 in the world. How funny!.

there is another possible way .....

if the situation got out of hand before I could response you have to do it the "medium rough way"

send in two swat water cannons , the mass casualty unit and two swat vans ..... take them with the water cannons in a grid lock so they cant move away or expand to far , let the swat guys in the vans take a perimeter to make sure no one else gets to the scene ( send people away command or something like that but make sure they are not to close to the incident scene ) , by now the demonstrators keeps getting banged up by the water cannons and start to reduce the grid with every person falling down .... leave em for now there or your medics will get hurt .... if you push em further with the water cannons you get some room for medics who for start will only take them away to a doctor - so rush in , pick up and rush away and carry them to the doctor/paramedic ..... if the throw fire bombs call in a fire engine but only use the water cannon of the FE not the FF's to keep the fire at bay ..... this way you reduce the demonstrators one by one and you can clear the situation bit by bit ..... trust me it works .....

Guest Soucy

When I get this call I respond not too light. I dispatch the following to the scene:

1. 8 Police Cars
  2. 1 SWAT Armored Car
  3. 3 Basic Ambulance's
  4. 2 SWAT Vans
  5. 1 Prisoner Van

I end up with:

16 Patrol Officer's

16 or so SWAT

2 FF EMT's

2 Stretcher's

After all of that is deployed, I setup the patrol officers to keep other civilians away from the area.(I have 16 of them so) I gear up about 5 SWAT with flashbangs and toss them in. The rest of SWAT rush in and start arresting each person in the group. Make sure you tell the officer to arrest the person he is fighting with otherwise he will die. And I put them into the Prisoner Van to get a ride downtown. And most of them end up like this: :mug:

The last time I did it I lost the first 2 Patrol Officers on scene to a sudden rush from mob.