Guest londonbloke228

Unauthorised Demonstration Help

Guest londonbloke228

Hey can you please help me when in freeplay la mod 2.0, I get a call from dispatch about a demonstration where a large group of people are throwing petrol bombs at a building and shouting "resist" ! I have sent Swat officers and they get killed, ive send police dog and the handler gets killled any personell i send to the scene to deal get killed !! what do i do to complete the mission ??

Please help :1046276372_bawling:

Use a watercannon to ''break'' the group, use flashbangs, you main opjective is to het the person with the banner of the scene. If you shoot him, the demo will go on until hes been removed.

You can use a sniper to just shoot everyone, but that causes a lot of wounded or dead people.

Hope it helps, good luck!

Get 10 MCUs,this is my crazy dispatching to riots like these,I get like 10 heavy rescues,equip half with shields,the other half with MP5s,when they start attacking you,shoot them all down,ten MCU to clean it up.

That's just a waste of money and it would take ages. It's much easier to just arrest the lead person and take them off the map.

Guest twistedpretzel

I bring in the swat vehicle with the water cannon. Usually the people will fight back if you try to arrest them straight out. But if they lose enough health from the water cannon you can just nab them up without a fight.

Thats why I always have 2 suvs with 4 police in them and a van with 2 sheriffs at the police department ready to go. That gives me 10 officers and usually plenty of room for prisoners. I block the roads with the suvs, have them redirect traffic, stage the van nearby, call in the water cannon with 4 more swat just in case then let it wear down the health of the protesters for a few minutes. Then I move in all my officers and just nab up all the protesters.

It took a lot of trial and error, but this technique works best for me. I was never able to just nab the picket sign carrying guy without the mob bringing down some of my officers. I would rather not call an ambulance.

I find that if you use the chase command with the patrol cars on the guy with the sign it works great. The poeple won't start coming after your police officers until the guy is actually arrested by the officer. While the officer is running up to the leader, drive the patrol car in close so you can almost immeditaly put the leader in the car, at which time the demonstrators will disperse.

Guest pmadden94
I find that if you use the chase command with the patrol cars on the guy with the sign it works great.

Thats what i do.

I get patrol cars from all over my map to respond.

When they all get there i get each patrol car to arrest one guy. (i usually have about 20 patrol cars out)

Guest Noebieneetur
Thats what i do.

I get patrol cars from all over my map to respond.

When they all get there i get each patrol car to arrest one guy. (i usually have about 20 patrol cars out)

What i do is sending one swat unit and one patrol car.

I throw a flashbang, Arrest the person with the banner (using one officer outside the car otherwise they're being attacked) and move him in the patrol car. As he's in there the other rioters walk away and you can bring him to the police station. Done!

It only costs you one swat unit and one patrol car. Simple as that!

Guest twistedpretzel

I don't think I have ever seen a flashbang be very effective. In fact I don't recall them being useful at all the few times I tried using one. I assume they have some effect. Is it a visible effect?

I don't think I have ever seen a flashbang be very effective. In fact I don't recall them being useful at all the few times I tried using one. I assume they have some effect. Is it a visible effect?

If it lands near a offender they will be become stunned and you can arrest them without them fighting back.

I swear there's a similiar thread to this somewhere here but either way;

I send a singular army vehicle with 6 guys (No, it wouldn't happen in RL, but this is a game ^.^)

Get one guy to get a flashbang, then set the other 5 in a diagonal line around a centimeter behind him.

Click the furthest guy back on your line and get him to arrest the man with the sign, then, making your way towards the front of the line arrest the others.

While your men charge forward shouting all forms of battle cry, throw the stun/flash grenade, all the protesters will amble around like they are on meth, and you arrest them all with no injuries obtained.

Load everyone up, and drive off the map.

Sorted.

(In terms of flashbangs, provided they land close they stun enough for an arrest without a fight every time)

EDIT; Dammit Forensics/damn my slow typing]

Guest pmadden94

Funny story.

I was playing LA Mod Freeplay yesterday. I am 740 minutes into my freeplay map, and there was a little fire in a bush. But there was a traffic jam on the narrow road where it was. When I tried to send in a fire truck, it couldnt get past the traffic. Fire grew...

Moments later, right next to the fire, was a rioter :flagwave: about five minutes later, the fire was out of control, and had killed the rioter. but more kept joining the riot.....

Long story short, I had to have over 25 police units respond to shutdown and evacuate over half the city that was in flames. All roads on that side of the map were blocked off and no civilians were allowed past. I had to sent in 13 fire trucks to control the flame. I took over an hour and a half to put it out. Then, rather than wasting money on a MCU, I had 20 ambulances patrolling the city, so i just used them to clean up. Then, over the course of two hours, I slowly clean up the exploded cars (78 cars)