Joopjr

(Available For Download) Expanded Freeplay 1.0

2rfeatz.png

Download

You can download the latest version of the map on the official site (www.joopjr.nl/em)

Use the map in other mods

To use the map in other mods you need to copy the freeplay files from the folder (C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Expanded Freeplay 1) to the mod where you want the map to be playable, for example (C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Netherland Modification\Maps).

Copyright

You are not allowed to give the map to others without permission from the makers. Everyone is free to edit the map or merge the map with other mods for own usage, you are not allowed to share these custom made mods without permission. The map is only downloadable on the site from Expanded Freeplay (www.joopjr.nl/em/).

Great job . Is the map compatable with the LA Mod ?

No, it is just a replacement for the default freeplay map.

so why should this than not be compatible with the LA Mod ? reason for asking this , is that the LA Mod works also quite well with the original freeplaymap ...therefore I assumed that this should work as well

so why should this than not be compatible with the LA Mod ? reason for asking this , is that the LA Mod works also quite well with the original freeplaymap ...therefore I assumed that this should work as well

The LA mod uses their own firestations where vehicles spawn. Expanded Freeplay uses the default HQ.

The LA mod uses their own firestations where vehicles spawn. Expanded Freeplay uses the default HQ.

oh o.k. I see - thx for your answer .

to bad , because your map looks really good but the original vehicles of the game are crappy and boring and hoped that it could be used in conjunction with the LA Mod :-(

I guess we cant have it all ... so I will need to find a way to get something nice out of this ;-) .

Like I already said - a job well done .

to bad , because your map looks really good but the original vehicles of the game are crappy and boring and hoped that it could be used in conjunction with the LA Mod :-(

I guess we cant have it all ... so I will need to find a way to get something nice out of this ;-) .

I can try to make it compatible with the LA mod but that will take some time. And i don't know if i can do it because i haven't had any experience with LA mod modding. First i want to get 1.0 out of the beta phase else i need to fix the bugs in the LA version and the default. And i don't whant to do thing double.

Many users are playing the mod with the Alpha version from the Netherlands Modification.

I can try to make it compatible with the LA mod but that will take some time. And i don't know if i can do it because i haven't had any experience with LA mod modding. First i want to get 1.0 out of the beta phase else i need to fix the bugs in the LA version and the default. And i don't whant to do thing double.

Many users are playing the mod with the Alpha version from the Netherlands Modification.

I guess I have to take a look into the NL Mod ;-) ....... now I need to find this mod first

Expanded Freeplay 1.0 BETA 3

2rfeatz.png

Multiplayer Variant

#Improved traffic lights on the most eastern railway crossing.

#Improved traffic lights just north of the eastern railway crossing.

#Bug-fixed the middle highway bridge.

#Less pedestrians in the city.

#Moved starting point of path 8 to prevent traffic jams.

#Removed some trucks to prevent traffic jams.

#Fixed a bug that humans got killed by the eastern railway crossing

#Added a wall bellow the eastern highway bridge.

#Improved some highway blockades to the side of the highway.

#Added a baricade arround the campsite.

#Added a path behind the church for smaller vehicles.

#Improved path to the railway station

#Improved some cartheft paths.

Expanded Freeplay 1.0 RC 1

2rfeatz.png

Multiplayer Variant

#Improved 4 traffic lights.

#Fixed a bug with the eastern railway crossing.

#Adjusted the camera floor near the highway.

#Adjusted the western bridge crossing the highway.

#Adding furniture to the hotel west in the city.

#Adding furniture to the house south-west of the western highwaybridge.

#Adjusted some paths

#The fitness building in the city is now accessible.

#Changes the speed from almost any vehicle/person.

#Moved some objects.

#Adjusted the trigger to open the HQ doors.

#Added some hydrants.

Please update your topic to state that it is either Available For Download or In-Progress in parenthesis:

(In-Progress)-No Release Done at this time. (WIP) also acceptable

(Available For Download)-Completed and available for download.

IF it is completed please put the URL to the download in the FIRST post of the topic!

Thanks,

EMP Staff.