Darren-NYPD

New Misson in Emergency

Me and Hoppah are tring to start working on a new mission for emergency 3

which can be played in campaign.

the mission name is : The North Hollywood Shootout

(this is based on a true story)

It happened on Friday 28th February 1997 in Los Angeles. were a branch of the Bank Of America

was robbed by 2 suspects armed with Ak 47's and body armour.

( the gun fight took very long ( it was a situation that had never been seen before ) and LAPD officers managed to stop the suspects ).

Now I got out with the idea to make this mission for emergency 3.

( I Hope it would be a success , interesting and fun to play.) ( thanks to the help of hoppah )

Any help is accepted!!

THIS MISSION CAN REMIND THE BRAVE WORK OF THE OFFICERS IN THE

LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT.

Hi,

I have some doubts about your idea,

1. It's not the intention that we are going to make this mission. I told you that I can help you with the script for the mission. That's all.

2. What's your part in creating this mission when you already have a map and when I have made the mission script?

3. I am confused of how you want to release this. As you should know I am not going to release new versions of the LA mod for Emergency 3 anymore. I thought you wanted to create your own mission(pack) with the Ford Crown Victoria from my mod, but I am not certain of what you want.

AND

The LA Mod for Emergency 3 already has a bank robbery.

Hi,

I have some doubts about your idea,

1. It's not the intention that we are going to make this mission. I told you that I can help you with the script for the mission. That's all.

2. What's your part in creating this mission when you already have a map and when I have made the mission script?

3. I am confused of how you want to release this. As you should know I am not going to release new versions of the LA mod for Emergency 3 anymore. I thought you wanted to create your own mission(pack) with the Ford Crown Victoria from my mod, but I am not certain of what you want.

AND

The LA Mod for Emergency 3 already has a bank robbery.

Well my idea is not to create a whole mod. just a specific mission. withn the specific cars.

( sry for for writing (WE).. you aonly said taht you would like to help.

and I tought a little about it.. and i think it would be better if a new map is desighned.

I am trying to desighn the map.

The only problem I have is that I don't know how :(

If you are still planning on making this mission I can help supply you with the details of the shootout, the route the bank robbers took, the names of the suspects, how many officers were wounded, how many civilians, etc. all you have to do is ask.