novius

Mich State Police Mod? Any Thoughts?

So, I'm going to look into the making of mods, But I don't have a clue as of yet. The Idea I'm envisioning would be a Mod for Michigan state police. I'm going to put something in the request a skin area as well, as that might do.

Here's my grand Delusion: Grand Rapids, Michigan mod. GRPD Units are hard to find pictures of so the city of origin would be flexible, but my thoughts on the matter are basing the mod on LA mod:

GRPD (or other city) replace LAPD units in mod

LASD Units to be a county Unit scheme(they're all similar here, so it doesn't matter which, though Grand Rapids would be Kent County)

CHP would be MSP, complete with blue color, revolving red light on the roof (similar to a blue light from some of the european ambulance mods/original game, but red and double the size or so) and potentially the shark fin (light up sign on the hood with the words state STOP police) they used to use for side stops, but are kept for antiquity.

Fire units would reflect the city of choice (I do't think the skins need to change much from LA to do that.

Emergency Units would be based on a local ambulance (example: Life EMS has Green and white units, so that would be the main unit, keep Fire EMS similar to fire units as Hoppah did in LA mod, switch LAX ambulance to a different local unit that I haven't thought of yet.

potentially keep the Tech units the same, though maybe change the Lighting unit in LA mod to a different cab, like a maybe even make it into a pickup truck.

I don't know if this will ever be made, as I said I'm not sure even where to start, but MSP has a very unique setup that no other state has on their cars, and I'd love to see and play it. I know it'd need Hoppah's approval for editing the LA mod and approval for all the vehicles across the board. Let me know what everyone thinks.

:6: wow do I feel like an idiot. I want to formally apologize I don't know what I was on when I wrote that. The post was originally intended to throw out an idea, and I totally wrote it wrong. I have no intention of skinning over the LA mod, never my intention but apparently I don't know where my brain can be found. Where I was trying to go with that was that I would like to make a mod with more than the standard number of vehicles, I haven't seen any other than in LA mod, but I have since found a tutorial on that very subject written by you, hoppah. I hope I am understood, I was in error and deeply apologize. In any case, I'll leave all the bi gmods to you, Hoppah. I think I'll just skin the current EM3 Vehicles and call it good for now.