fire rescue service

channel tunnel mod

look i can skin and do scripting a lighting but it was going to be a big mod i carnt do it by my self OK
ok i have a lighter for the mod now we still need a modeler and uv mapper and a person who can put files into the game

Just saying, without those skills you are not able to do any sort of mod. Just learn the basics and come back. It isn't so hard. And IF you get help to do everything of this mod, you going to release it with your name - and you didn't do anything.. :rolleyes:

Just saying, without those skills you are not able to do any sort of mod. Just learn the basics and come back. It isn't so hard. And IF you get help to do everything of this mod, you going to release it with your name - and you didn't do anything.. :rolleyes:

i can do stuff i can skin and can do scripting so i will do stuff and all who helped would have there name on the mod

yeah, and dont forget, you called this the CHANNEL TUNNEL MOD, and the channel tunnel goes to france right, so it would be a good idea to also include some northern france emergency units, and i also saw that there is a smaller tunnel next, but connecting to the channel which the french use for a smaller LEV (Light Equipment Vehicle)to pass through in case the tunnel is blocked.

yeah, and dont forget, you called this the CHANNEL TUNNEL MOD, and the channel tunnel goes to france right, so it would be a good idea to also include some northern france emergency units, and i also saw that there is a smaller tunnel next, but connecting to the channel which the french use for a smaller LEV (Light Equipment Vehicle)to pass through in case the tunnel is blocked.

okey ;p

yes i do now that i live about a mile away form the channel tunnel and my dads a firefighter and he goes down there nealy ever week so i do now what it looks like