Commander Rasseru

Emergency Headlight Flashing

^thats doesnt mean it cant be over done. Like what FireLT described, does sound like it could be over kill. If you have a vbar on top I dont think you need all the deck and ash lights of a slicktop. If you have a lightbar on top, wig wags or strobes in the brake lights, and possibly a low key LED set up on the sides rear deck by the brake light is good.

My point exactly. I know the purpose of the lights on a vehicle as I was a fire apparatus engineer for nearly 6 years, but I also know when it's being over done.

Here our police cars have MX7000 bars, more or less a mix of the traditional rotars and LEDs in the bars... However we do use a few LED ones.. not often though.

The lights consist of the bars which run when responding, then the officer can activate more lights with a button, mainly for intersections or traffic areas, but headlights wig wag, the reverse and brake lights alternate, and a few extra lights in the bar come on, it's rather attention grabbing. We use mainly impalas, so that's for them. The chargers are a mix between slicktops and LED bars, but more or less the same configuration.