BillA

Stuck Fire Engines

Hi, I have 2 stuck fire engines that wont move back to the firehouse. They have plenty of space to move, and have some men inside the truck, however they are unmovable and even the option to go to Fire station or HQ is grayed out. Any ideas for this situation? Im on the 2.0 freeplay map on LA mod.

Thanks

Guest pmadden94

I experienced also. I will try to get a screenshot for you guys...My advice: let it sit there about five minutes, then the option to let it move came up again. Also, try completely emptying and reloading the vehicle. This sometimes works for me.

I have had this happen before too when using the rapid deploy command. If you hit the rapid deploy button again even if the guys are already on the truck, it fixed the problem for me

Thanks all, I got the trucks to move hitting the rapid deploy one more time

Guest pmadden94

That's good. Something is messed up a bit in the rapid deployment script that it does that. I'm going to read through it to find the answer, and I will notify Hoppah so it can be fixed in the next version (if there is going to be one, but i think there will be, because he hinted at it in another thread)

Is a firefighter that was connected got wounded or killed this might be a reason :)

That happened to me once during an arson near the McDonald's. Exploding cars knocked down the firefighters, disengaged hoses visually. But to the engine, the hoses were still attached and couldn't move. Clicking rapid deployment again allowed the engine to move again. Not really an annoyance for me as I discovered the solution for myself. :)