2Bells Gaming

Need Help!

R you sure that you have also copied the right things(like scripts/command's) into your mod of the LA mod?

Cause it looks to me(but i can be wrong)

That he is trying to find a lot of scripts/commands, that aren't there.

(I have the same problem with one of the trucks in the building of the Scotland mod).

i get the same logfile lines, but my game does not crash and restart the pc.

Ps. that restart is probably a windows feature: Windows System Memory Dump(better know as the blue screen)

It's basically what happens if you pc get to "confused" the memory banks overload, and your pc "crashes".

Because windows is always been criticized about the blue screens they added a new feature to this one.

It automatically reboots your pc, as soon as the Memory(Page file) is cleared.

I think it MAY have something the do with the LASiren.script. I edited that, and thats when it started crashing. I tried to fix it, maybe it didn't work. I'm definately re-install the mod, and start moving over my changed files. Thanks for the support fellahs! I'll keep you updated as to whether it works or not :D

Ok, so, I'm at a dead wall here. I've uninstalled the mod, reinstalled it, un installed the game, reinstalled it AND the mod, installed patch 2.0.1, uninstalled everything, re-downloaded everything (except the game), re-installed everything, and I got the mod to load ONCE (about half an hour ago) and after about 5 minutes in the editor, it gave me the 'Blue Screen of Death,' and I restarted the computer. I feel as though I'm about to throw my effing computer out the effing window into the effing snow. is there ANYthing I can do?? I'll attach a log file and DxDiag...

Its likley hardware related if your getting a BSOD(Blue Screen of Death).

So first off run memtest86+, its a free utility to check your RAM for errors.

Secondly, does your pc have a video card in it? If so run your monitor from the vga/dvi port on the main panel near the keyboard,mouse and usb connectors.

My last suspicion could be your mobo about to die. Its an nvidia chipset, which is junk.

Oh and while I seriously doubt its a problem, get a proper driver for your monitor.