rcsoPI

2.0/AUS/SG Compatibility Scripts

I have got permission to release my scripts. What these scripts do is make the Shane Green Submod Compatible with LA mod 2.0 and The AUS. I do not take credit for the scripts because Shane and hoppah made the scripts all i did was make them compatible with each other. I will do two releases of the scripts. One will be With out the LRA, and the second with the LRA included. I have a few more files to change to get the LRA in the mod. I hope you all enjoy.

Bugs: Sometimes you will get an error when turning on a siren, just click ignore and it works fine. If anyone else finds a bug, please post it here and ill check it out.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mezynqnznhz/sgaus20.zip

I included a readme with credits listed and simple install instructions. But for those who wont read the read me you have to manually install the models,prototypes, and the unit files from the SG submod, then just add my scripts in the folders they belong, To make this easier I just copied the entire folders containing the scripts. You will also need the map from the SG submod for veh to spawn properly.

The Siren doesn't work on the detective cars.

The Swat guy calls for back up after you have deployed the sniper rifle and is trying to move him back to the Swat truck.

The game crashed when multiple events were happening, and speaking of events, it takes forever for them to happen, what's up with that?

Other than that, it's great!

Ill look into it. But the only scripts that was changed was the fire station and the portrait files and added the veh from the aus to the siren script no other scripts were changed. Just an update on adding the Large ambulance. My ISP keeps messing with me. One min I have internet the next min I don't. So I drop them today and got a new ISP but internet won't be turned on till the 11th. So I have no way to upload the file. Ill try to go by my local library to upload the new file soon but I can't make any promises. It sucks being online from a cell phone lol

hey just a couple of bugs that i have found.

detective siren won't work

some units are missing such as the dolphin and some other bits and pieces, but all the police units are there

It probaly works i just have an out dated laptop lol

I have also tried a clean install of the entire la mod etc but no solution :)

Cheers and thank you for the script :)

Guest mutualaidsupplies

You should add this to your pinned post. Will be easier to find in the future when this thread dies down.

I have got permission to release my scripts. What these scripts do is make the Shane Green Submod Compatible with LA mod 2.0 and The AUS. I do not take credit for the scripts because Shane and hoppah made the scripts all i did was make them compatible with each other. I will do two releases of the scripts. One will be With out the LRA, and the second with the LRA included. I have a few more files to change to get the LRA in the mod. I hope you all enjoy.

Bugs: Sometimes you will get an error when turning on a siren, just click ignore and it works fine. If anyone else finds a bug, please post it here and ill check it out.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mezynqnznhz/sgaus20.zip

I included a readme with credits listed and simple install instructions. But for those who wont read the read me you have to manually install the models,prototypes, and the unit files from the SG submod, then just add my scripts in the folders they belong, To make this easier I just copied the entire folders containing the scripts. You will also need the map from the SG submod for veh to spawn properly.

Guest mutualaidsupplies
I'm gonna have to say this is too unstable to try and use

After several crashes on my game after I have installed this I will have to agree. This script was obviously not beta tested enough before it was released.

I suggest to not install this until the bugs are worked out.

this mod have a tons of bugs. one of them are nonfunctional sirens, and next is shutdown if you choose more police units and click chase person... therefore i uninstall this mod and install only basic la mod 2.0+rihis's submod. These mods don't have any bugs so im happy :)

AUS was never compatible with 2.0 unfortunately Shane Green made it compatible with 1.9 and shortly afterward 2.0 came out. Anyway, I don't think he's fixing any bugs, he just uploaded a script to help the compatibility issue. From the looks of it any bug you encounter your gonna have to fix on your own, especially if he's using a library computer you know how libraries can be.