Guest firebox700

LA Mod 1.9

Guest firebox700

ok so i can't seem to find it or if it is even possible. Can I still download version 1.9 for EM4? I want to use the submod but it doesnt work with 2.0 which is what I have.

Guest firebox700

No the american version of the LA Mod. I have yo have version 1.9 to use the LA sub mod. It isn't compatible with version 2.0 apparently.

Thanks for the welcome!! :cheers:

Just link us to the sub mod because there is no "LA submod." Many of the submods will be made compatible with 2.0 soon. Keep in mind the mod was released right before x-mas when many people are/were away or very busy, so not every one has had time to make there mods compatible.

ok so i can't seem to find it or if it is even possible. Can I still download version 1.9 for EM4? I want to use the submod but it doesnt work with 2.0 which is what I have.

You're lucky I haven't cleaned out my recycle bin yet. PM me your e-mail and I will send it to you.

Guest firebox700
Just link us to the sub mod because there is no "LA submod." Many of the submods will be made compatible with 2.0 soon. Keep in mind the mod was released right before x-mas when many people are/were away or very busy, so not every one has had time to make there mods compatible.

here is the link for the submod.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=8669

Guest firebox700
Are you talking about the AUS submod?

:welcome: to the forum FireFighter!

If it is the aus submod you can download it (version 1.1).

Sorry! I did a little more reading I found out that AUS doesn't mean Australia!! LOL :sorrysign: Some times Im not real smart!!!!

For all people wanting to play 1.9 in stead of 2.0: untill most submods have been made compattible you can download the 1.9 version here.

Happy gaming!