Luisinho

I need your help!

I've been having this issue since yesterday, and can't find a way to sort it out:

Before exporting the model, it looks fine. But then once its exported, it goes like that.

--

Here's another issue. Earlier today, one of my models got corrupted after saving it, it won't open in any way. I lost all the work I had done on it. I was wondering, if there is anyway to recover it back.

--

One more thing, I ask all of you that, if you don't have any zmodeler experience or you don't know what you're talking about, please don't even bother posting here, because it won't help me at all. That's all :D

Thanks,

Luis

Did you update Z modeler?

Cause i had that same problem when i went from 1.07b to the 2 series.

When i tried to scale it, the got realy F*ed up. so i had to redo them.

Don't know how or if you can get the corrupted save file back in order.

Well for the corrupted file the only thing you can do is to check your Autosaves which are located in the folder of the same name. (they're found wherever you installed Zmodeler)

For the model screwed up, have you tried to scale it back afterwards? Looks scrunched up; a good X scale should fix it. Innards look scrunched too; recommend an X from front/top or Z from Side

Did you update Z modeler?

Cause i had that same problem when i went from 1.07b to the 2 series.

When i tried to scale it, the got realy F*ed up. so i had to redo them.

Don't know how or if you can get the corrupted save file back in order.

Thanks man, I think that's the issue. I will check it out asap, and let you know ;P

Well for the corrupted file the only thing you can do is to check your Autosaves which are located in the folder of the same name. (they're found wherever you installed Zmodeler)

For the model screwed up, have you tried to scale it back afterwards? Looks scrunched up; a good X scale should fix it. Innards look scrunched too; recommend an X from front/top or Z from Side

Oh, shit!!!! I deleted all my auto saves. :1046276372_bawling:

I always thought they were useless files, and I would never need them. I feel like a retard! Still can't believe I done that. :wall:

Anyway.. Thanks a lot guys, that really did help me out.

I managed to get recover it. I changed the extension to *.z3d* and it worked. But there's one thing, it seems I lost a a day of work. I only managed to recover the model, my materials are gone, that means I'll have to uv-map it all over again. I know that sucks, but its better than starting it all over again from scratch.

I owe you guys one!