1. 1. Do you like it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Needs more (explain)
  2. 2. Would you use and/or download it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe (explain)

Ok reposting the topic but with an update.

As of 9:13 PM CST here is the current Chassis:

sea_mar2_95.jpg

Its at 95% completion. I still need to deck some of the lights on top and detail the bumper but then it should be good for release.

Here is the good news: if there is popular demand, I can release it now as a .z3d and people can edit the bumper/lights/model to their liking as it is ready for a stand-alone release.

Hope you like it.

Looks very nice

is ther also a backpart coming?

maybe it looks than more nicer^^

no, the back is for people to make on their own. i just made the cab as a base so people can use it to make whatever Seagrave they want.

the reason its so detailed in itself is because its for a mod im making for HL2.

Polygons: 1124

Triangles: 1906

Vertices: 2469

and thats just the cab. and that alone took me almost 2 weeks

thanks for all the complements.

Here is the model pack. (Note: READ THE README. btw it has been checked for viruses. no dice.)

Included:

Air Horn model (.v3o)

Federal Q Siren model (.v3o)

Seagrave Cab (.z3d)

Seagrave Cab (.bak)

Readme (.txt)

Seagrave_model_pack.zip

Next time just edit the first post of the original topic if you want to add a poll. I should merge the two topics, but then all the votes would be gone and the poll would start over again. So for one time I closed the old topic and will allow you to continue in this topic.

what topic? i looked for it but couldnt find it. it was in the Off-Topic section and i looked through the first 3 pages and didnt find it. I also checked every modding forum for it and many obscure forums as well, not to mention did a search, and did NOT find the topic.

I would have edited the topic if I could have found it; obviously i didnt find it.

What im interested in is that people who put maybe or no didnt put a reason (even though it says to) - i need feedback otherwise you wont ever get something you like

what topic? i looked for it but couldnt find it. it was in the Off-Topic section and i looked through the first 3 pages and didnt find it. I also checked every modding forum for it and many obscure forums as well, not to mention did a search, and did NOT find the topic.

I would have edited the topic if I could have found it; obviously i didnt find it.

What im interested in is that people who put maybe or no didnt put a reason (even though it says to) - i need feedback otherwise you wont ever get something you like

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=9256

Since it concerns modding, your topic was probably moved to the modding section.

Next time if you can't find a topic you posted go to your profile and click 'find members topics' in the options menu. ;)

ah oops forgot to do that :1046275767_ugly:

but its not EM4 modeling; its really designed for a HL2 mod

I'll leave it here for now. As long as it doesn't turn into a HL2 topic and just concerns modding there isn't really a problem.

no; as i have said before that is for people to make ON THEIR OWN. i cant expect to make a back that will fit everyones needs and im not going to make one for everyone.

Besides i have to keep the model under 10000 polys sinec thats HL2's limit and im REALLY gonna cut it close