Guest MonkeySquasher

FR911 Error help?

Guest MonkeySquasher

So after a long time, I finally have a PC and time to get back into the game.

I d/led and installed FR911, then installed LAMod 1.9. But when I try to open it, I get this error...

"A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed."

I originally thought it had something to do with installing LAMod 1.9 improperly, so I uninstalled it andtried opening only the game, but got the same message. So it's clearly something with the game itself. I've already uninstalled/reinstalled, already re-downloaded, and tried to find a way around it. It's downloaded and installed properly. It never asked me for my CD Key, but then again, I don't remember it EVER asking me for that.

What do I do from here? :nixweiss:

(I know, offtopic. But this is the most heavily trafficked board. When it's answered, I'll delete my topic.)

So after a long time, I finally have a PC and time to get back into the game.

I d/led and installed FR911, then installed LAMod 1.9. But when I try to open it, I get this error...

"A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed."

I originally thought it had something to do with installing LAMod 1.9 improperly, so I uninstalled it andtried opening only the game, but got the same message. So it's clearly something with the game itself. I've already uninstalled/reinstalled, already re-downloaded, and tried to find a way around it. It's downloaded and installed properly. It never asked me for my CD Key, but then again, I don't remember it EVER asking me for that.

What do I do from here? :nixweiss:

(I know, offtopic. But this is the most heavily trafficked board. When it's answered, I'll delete my topic.)

Welcome back MoneySquasher :gut:

I truly wish I could help, but, I have no clue what's wrong :( hopefully you get an answer :)

Guest MonkeySquasher

An internet search popped up with a problem in my registery, but I checked and that's all fine. I'm not running any virtual drives or anything... I still have a few updates to XP, maybe those will fix it.. ? *shrug*

How do you plan to delete it?

The technical help section would have gotten just as much help. This is the most visited forum, but that doesnt mean most people here can fix the problem.

As for the problem, I assume you downloaded it legit and not from a torrent tracker? My guess is you havent activated it.