2Bells Gaming

Fort Erie/Buffalo PRIVATE mod

Weeeeeell, here goes:

I'll Start with just my EMS Vehicles.

I reskinned the LAFD Paramedic Ambulance to Rural/Metro, and edited some lights :)

post-3147-1260389875.jpg

And, I added a Lightbar to the Red Cross H2, adding the lights... you'll also notice if you look carefully, there are two red lights in the rear window. They flash LED style :)

post-3147-1260390013.jpg

Your changes look really good!! :)

Are planning on doing any more?

Absolutely :) Here's a few more ;)

LAPD Charger:

Given a Push-Bar, and LED Lightbar

post-3147-1260390427.jpg

Added from Civilian (By me, before I saw the Unmarked Units Submod)

Impala and Crown Vic:

post-3147-1260390553.jpg

And, all my Unmarked vehicles (excluding SWAT SUV)

post-3147-1260390692.jpg

:D tell me what ya think :D

were did you got the moddels of the lightbar and pushbar(A)

looks really good!

Thank-you :D And all I did was copy the CHP Dodge Charger V3O file into the LAPD Dodge Charger File, and re-directed the .dds to my LAPD Dodge Charger, which, I should've mentioned, is re-skinned to be Niagara Regional Police, my hometown Police Force :P

In the Christmas Spirit :P, here's some more :D

LASD Prisoner Transport Van:

Added a Rear Red/Blue MX7000:

post-3147-1260391252.jpg

CHP Patrol Car:

Changed Light Pattern, Changed skin to Ontario Provincial Police (not the best, but, suits me fine:) ) :

Close Up:

post-3147-1260391338.jpg

General Shot :)

post-3147-1260391371.jpg

More now :P

It's up to you...

Sir, Yes Sir!

:P

ex-LAFD USAR 88 -> Buffalo Fire Rescue 1, Lt. C. McCarthy Memorial

post-3147-1260393812_thumb.jpg

Detail of the concave shape of RESCUE

post-3147-1260393890.jpg

Here you can see "Lt. C. McCarthy" over the rear door. This replaces FF Herbert's name on the REAL Rig...

post-3147-1260393914.jpg

showing the concave shape of RESCUE on the sides :)

post-3147-1260393932.jpg

Ex-USFS Engine 17? -> Fictional HazMat Support Unit

post-3147-1260394173_thumb.jpg

Ex-USFS Utility?? -> Buffalo Fire CBRNE 1

post-3147-1260394232.jpg

Close-up of Rear Tailgate and Side lettering... don't know how to fix the semi-missing "B"

post-3147-1260394242.jpg

Looks great :12:

thanks randomperson139 :D I tried hard, and finally got the majority of it down.. in V1.8, I had the submod that gave me extra units... the 3 als engines, and what not, and I had the two BLS engines reskined to be Engines 26 and 36 of Buffalo, and I had all 5 ALS Ambulances as different number Rural Metro, as well as the LAX, Vintage, and Vintage AMR Ambulances. The police looked all like NRP, and the BLS Ambulance looked like the Buffalo Fire Arson Rig... it was really cool.. then I tried to change a script, and I SCREWED the mod up. Luckily, that was the day before LA 1.9 came out ;)

At this time: No :( I've gotta clean out my computer.... its too slow :(

He will not be allow to because they are re-skins of current LA mod units and they aren't units which the LA emergency services use. Unless of course Hoppah changes his mind about the copyright stuff.

Copyright and sub-mod rules:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...t=0&start=0

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=4811

Can you try and get permission to release all these as a submod?

You have done great work

if only... :) But, I fully agree with Hoppah's refusal to allow reskins. I'd do the same thing if I spent that much time and effort one a mod :)

I'll post some pics of my personnel changes later on, bad weather right now..

[edit] Ok, I've decided to throw the pics up of the new USAR... I'm gonna try to change it so the helmet isn't in the model... that really throws it off :(

post-3147-1260414336.jpg

Sorry they're hard to see :(

It looks awesome!!

if only... :) But, I fully agree with Hoppah's refusal to allow reskins. I'd do the same thing if I spent that much time and effort one a mod :)

I'll post some pics of my personnel changes later on, bad weather right now..

[edit] Ok, I've decided to throw the pics up of the new USAR... I'm gonna try to change it so the helmet isn't in the model... that really throws it off :(

Sorry they're hard to see :(

It looks awesome!!

Thanks alaganga! :D I've tried my best, and come up good so far :P I've also edited the Fire Control Panel so as I can call a single Paramedic in the Blue clothing. I'm still trying to figure out how to add a person.. can't seem to get it right :( I wanna make different Paramedics (Rural/Metro, AMR and NEMS), Police Officers, etc, but, I've been stone-walled so far.. then again, 44 hours without sleep tends to f*** with your head :P I think I'm going to bed now :D lol good night all :D

The USAR guy looks good :12:

Thanks :D So, I figured out my previous problem. My USAR FF is now helmet less. He's wearing bunker pants still, but, for now, I removed the Red Suspenders. I'll Probably add them tonight, possibly tomorrow after cadets... not too sure yet... :P I'll put some pics up in a few hours of the new USAR FF... I wanna get IN game and play, I haven't in almost a week :P

Guest MonkeySquasher

Wow man, these are awesome. Seriously.

A few pointers...

Buffalo PD only uses Crown Vics, nothing else. However, Buffalo NFTA (Transit Police) use all Chargers now. Erie Co Sheriffs would have the transport van and the SUV. BPD SWAT would have the smaller of the black vans, but not the other two.

As for BFD, I'm not a large enough wacker to follow apparatus exactly. Just the basic Engine 1 and Engine 2 and Aerial would do. BFD doesn't use tillers. Rescue 1... It's build correctly, but I'm not 100% at the paint job, as I haven't looked at Rescue 1 in awhile. However, the LAFS engine could be Rescue 2... Yes, it still exists as a reserve rescue. BFD also has a fireboat.. But I don't think a reskin would be necessary. haha

As for Rural Metro.... IT's too nice. Add some dents and rust. ;) lol But seriously, that looks PHENOMINAL, just like our new rigs. I'd recommend changing the numer... For any of the mod-style, you want a 500-series. (Ex: 593, 597, 547, etc) For a van, you could use a lower 500 (512,514, 516) or an old 250 number (250, 251, 252)

If you need photos of Rural Metro uniform, I can either take photos, or give you their website.

The Red Cross vehicle could also be reskinned to be the Erie Co SMART truck.. It's an ER DR that is on call 24/7 for emergencies outside the ER.

PM me if you want more info or have any questions. Maybe it's time we talked more about that issue from before.. ;)