BillA

Control Panel for Fire station via Free Play

Hi, what reason is there to have a control panel for the fire stations (dont get me wrong, I like the idea) but wouldnt most people have the crew in the trucks ready to go, or is it better to dismiss the crew from their rigs and call the appropiate truck when the call is sent? Just curious.

Oh yeah, I forgot about divers I use it for them too.

considering I've reskinned my FF/PM's to look more like FF/EMTS (they have bunker pants, and RED helmets) to act as Captains, and the USAR looks more like a driver (Bunker pants, blue LAFD shirt, no helmet), I staff my trucks with one USAR (driver), one FF/PM (Capt), and two FF/EMTs (FFs) I've also removed the ambulances, which need to be parked manually at a seperate building, and placed the USFS Engine, which I've turned into a HazMat Support, infront of the HazMat in the Ambulance bay, I use the control panel to call personnel manually.

Also, today, I added a command : VCmdCallParamedicSingle; I edited the stretcher script so when the stretcher is dropped instead of getting 2 FF/PMs or 2 FF/EMTs with full turnouts, I get 2 FF/PM W/Stretcher Single, or EMTS of the same... it keeps them in the same clothing they had when they got the stretcher... it just adds realism for me :)

Can you show us some pics of your changes?

If I ever find a program to take pictures in game...

and, on top of that, my USAR rig has been re-skinned to mirror Buffalo Fire Rescue 1, including the name of Lt. Charles 'Chip' McCarthy, who was the first LODD in 12 years for the BFD. Lt. McCarthy died at the same fire as FF Johnathan Croom. FF Croom was on the FAST Truck, and was attempting to find Lt. Chip. Forever RIP. But, yes, I will try to get a program :)