Guest 911RespondersFanForever

Rapid Response Ambulance

Hello all!!

I did spend the better part of an hour searching for ambulance mods, and the only new ambulance available to the LA Mod was the Large Ambulance in the Additional Units Submod. I was just enquiring to as if there are any more ambulance mods for the LA Mod.

Thanks!! :blush:\

Oh, and if there are any more ambulance mods, do any of them contain Rapid Response Vehicles? like to have patrolling the city and first ones on scene before an ambulance arrives?

:welcome: To the forums.

i do beleive that the there is and AMR ambulance sub mod, in Soul bodys submods i think not 100% sure.

There is an AMR ambulance submod, and you can have your ambulances patrol the city. Also, if your bays get filled, the ambulances automatically go on patrol, so you should have enough on hand ^^

:welcome: by the way (even though you joined a while ago ^^) (on my birthday, rofl!)

Would be sweet if someone modded a Tahoe into a RRV, Something like this; http://www.flickr.com/photos/jag9889/3477557861/

A EMS Tahoe, decked with Lightbar, and Rear Mirror LED, as well Grill LED and Brake Strobes. Same idea as Crown Vic EMS but SUV style. Only if someone would make it..

oooooooohhhhhhh yea that would be swwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt!!! I will try to make it, but expect a long time before anything happens :P

i am BRAND new to making cars in the game so it may take a while ;)

up here in Canada our RRV are usually pick up trucks or chevrolet impalas hahaha

oooooooohhhhhhh yea that would be swwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt!!! I will try to make it, but expect a long time before anything happens :P

i am BRAND new to making cars in the game so it may take a while ;)

up here in Canada our RRV are usually pick up trucks or chevrolet impalas hahaha

Keep us updated. Good luck :)

Maybe Shane will make an AMR Supervisor to go with his AMR Ambulances. There is already an EMS SUV in his submod though.

That's L.A county, AMR isn't a huge contractor to L.A., Gerber is a much larger one. If you can find something from them, or even if Shane wants to change the ambulances to Gerber instead of AMR, that would throw a bit of realism, lol.

You meen something like this??

Ambulance

http://www.flickr.com/photos/code20photog/...57610600257053/

Supervisor

http://www.flickr.com/photos/code20photog/...57610600257053/

and we get PRN Ambulances

ambulance

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikesphotos_us/3850543816/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/navymailman/3568828083/

supervisor

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikesphotos_us/3849755699/

That's L.A county, AMR isn't a huge contractor to L.A., Gerber is a much larger one. If you can find something from them, or even if Shane wants to change the ambulances to Gerber instead of AMR, that would throw a bit of realism, lol.

You know, I was going to reply directly to this post, but in the best interest of everyone I have completed the private EMS section of the guide found in this topic.

Summary:

AMR covers an E911 contract territory of 83 fire stations and 16 incorporated cities

Gerber is the 2nd smallest company with an E911 contract and covers a territory of 10 stations and 2 cities (Santa Monica and Torrance).

Neither company provides E911 service, nor does ANY private EMS company provide E911 service to the City of Los Angeles.

Would be sweet if someone modded a Tahoe into a RRV, Something like this; http://www.flickr.com/photos/jag9889/3477557861/

A EMS Tahoe, decked with Lightbar, and Rear Mirror LED, as well Grill LED and Brake Strobes. Same idea as Crown Vic EMS but SUV style. Only if someone would make it..

That sure looks familiar, I live 45 minutes from their response area.

Anyway, that would be really cool in the game,

You know, I was going to reply directly to this post, but in the best interest of everyone I have completed the private EMS section of the guide found in this topic.

Summary:

AMR covers an E911 contract territory of 83 fire stations and 16 incorporated cities

Gerber is the 2nd smallest company with an E911 contract and covers a territory of 10 stations and 2 cities (Santa Monica and Torrance).

Neither company provides E911 service, nor does ANY private EMS company provide E911 service to the City of Los Angeles.

Not with the city, they do contracts with the hospitals is what I meant. Santa Monica, of course. I grew up there XD sorry for the miscommunication. I'm not up with all the contracted cities. That's why we have the 800 ambulances and the ALS. EDIT: Actually, l heard a call for Gerber to do a transport this morning (12.4.09). Sorry Mike

just throwing this out there they may have got a call for a transport due to there being no available LAFD ambulances within a reasonable area. so it was easier and quicker for OCD to just pull a private unit that told them they were close by. just some simple E911 overflow coverage.

just throwing this out there they may have got a call for a transport due to there being no available LAFD ambulances within a reasonable area. so it was easier and quicker for OCD to just pull a private unit that told them they were close by. just some simple E911 overflow coverage.

No actually, what he heard was something that few people do not realize. LAFD currently, and for a bit longer does not just dispatch LAFD! On OCD channel 7 (Fire Dispatch south of Mulholland) and 4 (EMS dispatch south of Mulholland) LAFD Dispatchers are contracted, and have been since Jan 9th 2006, to provide Dispatch services to the city of Santa Monica who utilizes Gerber ambulance. You will constantly hear Gerber on channels 4 7 and 10 (EMS tactical channel) as they respond with 120 series engines (121 122 123 and so on) which are Santa Monica fire apparatus. This is slowly dissolving as the arrangement has not worked out to Santa Monicas liking and will probably end within a few weeks.

They are not an "overflow" contract provider either, with AMR and Westmed/Mcormick having that distinction during the course of a major emergency.