pyrothijs

Out of memory crash when loading save game

I need help myself for a change.

I tried to load my save game for the RTS mod today and my game crashed when it nearly loaded due to a

EXCEPTION 1 at e:\emergency4deluxe\source\gameengineem4\baselib\array.h (103): Out of memory

failure. I know I can keep starting over again and again and still play the mod, but that just isn't as much fun as loading your previous save game.

I've set my virtual memory to the max and I just performed a defragmentation of both my hard drives and cleaned my discs this weekend.

So I should have far more memory then the 3500 Kb the game is using to load the mod. There are hardly any background process running because I disabled internet acces and my fire wall when I played this session. I also included an image of my taskmanager that says there should be sufficient memory left.

post-261-1259168961.jpg

According to my logfile it keeps pointing to my E:/ drive (CD-rom drive) even when I play the game without CD-rom.

The game itself is installed on the D:/ drive.

DXdiag and logfile can be found below, any ideas on how to solve this?

Note: for those of you who don't know: I have a laptop so increasing the RAM or HDD is a bit difficult (not impossible, but still).

logfile.txtDxDiag.txt