Rampage

Event List

i get a lot of food poisonings and some MVCs
I got my very, very first LA Mod 1.9 hazmat incident at the docks just a few days ago! Was so exciting..

I usually get all you have above, plus suicides, pickpocketing, MVAs and the occasional stolen vehicle.

I am amazed at how the freeplay game is so different for everyone; keeps things fresh. I too have never had a suicide at the docks. I have had a hazmat incident there though. And a few days ago, I had two earthquakes (apparently moderate, no visible damage) but there were several injuries. It was probably a M4.7 or something. It always catches me off guard, but then again, that's the nature of a quake in Los Angeles (or anywhere).

Guest Fjolle89
I am amazed at how the freeplay game is so different for everyone; keeps things fresh. I too have never had a suicide at the docks. I have had a hazmat incident there though. And a few days ago, I had two earthquakes (apparently moderate, no visible damage) but there were several injuries. It was probably a M4.7 or something. It always catches me off guard, but then again, that's the nature of a quake in Los Angeles (or anywhere).

We don't get earth quakes in Denmark, lol

I always get some medic related, I'm tired of these.

I want something with police. I always get fire

I got my very, very first LA Mod 1.9 hazmat incident at the docks just a few days ago! Was so exciting..

I usually get all you have above, plus suicides, pickpocketing, MVAs and the occasional stolen vehicle.

Stolen vehicles? I never got that in freeplay 1.9. For me it's the usual medical emergencies, vehicle accidents, pickpocketers, hostage takers aiming guns at a wall or plant, and so on.

We don't get earth quakes in Denmark, lol

I always get some medic related, I'm tired of these.

I want something with police. I always get fire

Stolen vehicles? I never got that in freeplay 1.9. For me it's the usual medical emergencies, vehicle accidents, pickpocketers, hostage takers aiming guns at a wall or plant, and so on.

Be patient; they'll happen. The game seems to do a great job of mixing up calls as you can see from everyone's different experiences. I used to get what I thought was only the medical calls but things have changed quite a bit. I don't mess with any of these settings as I think they're fine for me.

It's kind of funny, even though its been mentioned. We're all running the same game, but some of us get a ton of one type, while others get none.

Personally, I've had

Tons of Fires

Tons of Medics

Tons of Person Running Amock

A few Hostage

A Couple Earthquakes

A Couple Suicides (jump from a building)

And only 1 Hazmat

Though one time I had an earthquake with 6 injuries spread out across the map followed by a rapidly spreading fire that engulfed the whole shopping center near the hospital. Every building including cars blow up, I'm guessing 8 alarm in real life. I had 5 engines, 2 ladders, 1 rescue, 5 police cars, 3 ambulances. The fire was my own fault I didn't respond to it soon enough, but earthquakes are a pain in the ass. Add a super fire and eh.