Guest Bards1

A Proper English Mod

How about every single piece of equiptment carried on brittish fire engines in the game

Is there really a need for every single bit of kit though? I.e. environment agency grab packs, thermal imaging cameras, Gerda security keys? I can't see a use for them & that's even if you could make them/get them to work in game. Just my opinion though.

Have you had any luck with the 5x bigger map or uploading the pics of the reskins you did?

Is there really a need for every single bit of kit though? I.e. environment agency grab packs, thermal imaging cameras, Gerda security keys? I can't see a use for them & that's even if you could make them/get them to work in game. Just my opinion though.

Have you had any luck with the 5x bigger map or uploading the pics of the reskins you did?

Not yet, still trying though

A map that is 5 times bigger than the maximum size of 8192²pixel is not possible.

You can try as much as you want, EM4 does not support it. If you want to support a larger gamearea, you will have to find script related solutions, and combine multiple maps. You cannot have one map that is bigger than 8192² pixel.

Guest Bards1

Does any know how to change the fire station 2 into a ambulance station so thats where all the ambulances go to, And all the fire engines go to fire station 1, So there are only fire engines in the fire sation 1 and ambulances in the fire sation 2.

Does any know how to change the fire station 2 into a ambulance station so thats where all the ambulances go to, And all the fire engines go to fire station 1, So there are only fire engines in the fire sation 1 and ambulances in the fire sation 2.

From this I assume you are using L.A 1.9 or 2.0 map?

Guest Bards1

Has Hoppah given you permission for you to use/release the map as part of your mod?

Does that also mean you won't be expanding the map as you hoped?

It aint going to be released, just for my use.