frankie1988

Croatian mod?

:welcome: to the forums. As far as I know there is not a croatian mod. You can find everything to do with modding in the Modding and Mod Help section. And anything to do with the LA Mod is in the LA Mod section.

Thnx,.. was there, but can"t find what I was looking for,... and for the start,.. can someone pls tell me what tools I need for modding,.. and with which tool I should start first?,.. thnx

Hi everyvone,.. I m new here,.. and i want toknow is anyone making Croatian mod,...I would like to help iif so,.....

anyway,.. where can I find tools and everything /explanation for moding,.. cheers!!!

ej, od kud si!!! ti si prvi kojeg znam iz hrvatske da igra ovu igru!!! da li si cuo za wuppertal mod? daj, kad procitas ovo odgovori mi na mail (zoran.zudic@optinet.hr) jer ne znam di drugdje da nadjem odgovor!!! Ja sam iz Rijeke!!!

Please speak english... ;)

anyone who is willing to help with this mod, contact me by pm, Im new to modeling and still learning basics, but with yours help we xould make it,... Im already gathered many pictures, ,.. so contact me. so we can discuss about this,.. any help from expirienced model maker would be also appreciated...