adamknightley

LA Mod change

What about maybe giving the emergancy untis a bit of free will and allowing them to do what they need to to complete the job. E.G. if the police are inpersuit of someone then they themselves can call for backup or for the helicopter, or maybe that they call the relevent services on their own like a fire engine for a fire. And finally set it up so that if a job does come in then the services will respond rather then me teeling them to do that.

Guest mrpolice1996
What about maybe giving the emergancy untis a bit of free will and allowing them to do what they need to to complete the job. E.G. if the police are inpersuit of someone then they themselves can call for backup or for the helicopter, or maybe that they call the relevent services on their own like a fire engine for a fire. And finally set it up so that if a job does come in then the services will respond rather then me teeling them to do that.

But then you wouldn't doing much the work, the computer would. Which (for me) takes the fun out of the game.

BTW, please don't double post.

It's pointless. The aim of the game is to control the emergency services. If the computer did it for you then I think it would take the fun out of the game.

Don't double post, use the edit button ;)

Guest MFD102Explorer

I'd like to see the following calls added if possible!

Fire Alarms

Traffic Hazards (Power lines down, Debris in street, Trees down, BO Cars, etc)

Burglary/Intruder Alarms - Not always confirmed incident, Sometimes false alarm

id like to see calls like person struck by a vehicle or child locked in vehicle. and yes automatic fire alarms would be a great addition

The child locked in a vehicle i think could be do able - where you have a rescue unit respond and pop the door to release a child to either let free or transport to hopsital and have a police unit possibly do an arrest or what not.

Person struck by vehicle would be a nice edition.

AFAs might be nice.

Fire Alarms

Traffic Hazards (Power lines down, Debris in street, Trees down, BO Cars, etc)

Burglary/Intruder Alarms - Not always confirmed incident, Sometimes false alarm

Traffic Hazards would be interesting.

Burglary/Intruder Alarms would be interesting, as such the same with AFAs.

with an automatic fire alarm. you would most likely send your regular assortment of trucks and sometimes there might be a big fire. or a small one inside or just an accidental alrm. if its accidental then there should be a fire pull you make the FF "use" to shut down the alarm

I have 3 different suggestions

1) use normal 13m ladders from vehicle to evacuate people from buildings or rescue people from houses

2) Police call : Report of a suspicious man or someone getting followed

3) people giving CPR before the ambulance gets there and by the time the emt / paramedic gets there he dosent have so much work to do

Hope it could give some ideas :)

FF3165

Guest PFC-RomesburgArmy
:welcome: to the forums. I like your idea but the puddles might not be possible.

In EM4 Deluxe there is a broken Hydrant event and that floods the road. Cars can't travel through that water.

Theirs a broken hydrant event? Wow id like to see that in the LA Mod like a Car Strikes Hydrant (pretty common with my department)