C.F.D

Em4 Editor/Modication(s) won't work.

So, starting a month ago, only Normal 911 First Responder Version works, not modifications and Loading Modifications in Editor; Everything freezes after that. I have no clue what i have caused that had escalated into this situation.

I have re-installed Em4, Re-installed mods, deleted the whole folder, re-installed, and so on, but no changes.

Here is a Screen shot Provided to show the main Dictionary for you folks to see if anything is out of place...as well the log.

asd.jpg

logfile.txt

So, starting a month ago, only Normal 911 First Responder Version works, not modifications and Loading Modifications in Editor; Everything freezes after that. I have no clue what i have caused that had escalated into this situation.

I have re-installed Em4, Re-installed mods, deleted the whole folder, re-installed, and so on, but no changes.

Here is a Screen shot Provided to show the main Dictionary for you folks to see if anything is out of place...as well the log.

I can't be sure that this is your problem since I almost never use the editor. But I once was having errors with my copy of 911:FR and I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still wouldn't work right. I ended up having to uninstall it, then delete any trace of the game from Program files folder as you did. I then went to Registry editor(regedit) and ran a search for the same name of the folder as was in program files. Strategyfirst I think, Its not installed right now to confirm that for you. When I did that search I found quite a few registry entries that were not deleted in the uninstall and I had to manually delete them. Once that was all done, I reinstalled 911:FR and it worked perfectly. Hope you figure out the problem as I really love your submod. If you have any questions you can PM me if you would like.

Tom

^I have yet to see any app that removes all registry changes upon removal.

I would go the easiest route first. Uninstall, make sure all the files and folders in program files are gone. Then run ccleaner, both the cleaner and the registry functions. Run a defrag if you havent done so in awhile.

Also run malwarebytes free version, update it, and run a full scan.

Make sure you have the latest driver for your video card.

Try reinstalling after that.

A dxdiag log file might be useful to.