andrew2007

Even More Additional Units!

Well I think that this relase was pretty "pre-mature".

Models are missing doors and Division Chief is giving us BTD.

My advise to users. Do not install. Wait for 1.0.

hello the file that j' put on the Net corrects this error but if you are afraid d' to have a virus worries you no danger I certify it to test it this met places from there in the file prototypes a+

In all honesty this whole thing is giving me grief, and driving me nuts... 8.gif (Sucks there's no emoticon for Cuckoo-Bananas)

The doors are fixed right, but these script errors people are talking about i cannot replicate, or can i work out the problem with Su2 or the Bomb Squad.

If there are other people who wish to try and help me sort this out, I would gladly appreciate it. Send me a PM please!

For those that want it, It hasn't got anything fixed apart from the door prototypes actually included :P and not forgotten.

http://tinyurl.com/y6trpad

SU2 and Bomb Squad are still missing, though It's a tedious process regarding them. As for the script errors, I can't reproduce them, or even attempt to try and think of what they are - this is why i ask for a log file :|

just downloaded, unfortunatley the zip is, like steve just said, is broken, so i can not use it, sort out the files :danke:

That is part of the reason i removed the main download announcement...

andrew2007 will u add in the submod LASD Bus like this - COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT BUS & LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT (LAPD) . think it's a very impotant thing on the demonstrations, riots etc. USNG truck can transport only 6 suspects. :mellow:

you could also just edit the xml file of the units to allow them to carry more prisoners. FYI, they can only transport 9 prisoners max, so you'll only get 3 more spaces in each unit.

Why don't you pm the people who downloaded, installed, and then played it. Basically the people who complained about the submod broken.

It's a little tedious with nearly 400 downloads.

andrew2007 will u add in the submod LASD Bus like this - http://www.flickr.co...man/3305246167/ . think it's a very impotant thing on the demonstrations, riots etc. USNG truck can transport only 6 suspects. :mellow:

No sorry, I wont. I have other priorities to focus on like getting existing units to work correctly.

Guest bomb123

could you make it a EXE not a ZIP because my computer hates ZIP and i have winrar then uninstalled it then reinstalled it but when i uninstalled it it messed up when i donwload a ZIP or could you send me the EXE file that's already been extracted just add me as a friend then in the mail go on conversation and i'll tell u my email ok!