andrew2007

Even More Additional Units!

! C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q4JSN5PM\Even More Units 1b[1].zip: Unknown method in Even More Units 1b Readme.txt

! C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q4JSN5PM\Even More Units 1b[1].zip: Unknown method in emu_setup.exe

! C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q4JSN5PM\Even More Units 1b[1].zip: No files to extract

! Cannot execute "C:\DOCUME~1\*****\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.000\emu_setup.exe"

i tryed to

! C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q4JSN5PM\Even More Units 1b[1].zip: Unknown method in Even More Units 1b Readme.txt

! C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q4JSN5PM\Even More Units 1b[1].zip: Unknown method in emu_setup.exe

! C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q4JSN5PM\Even More Units 1b[1].zip: No files to extract

! Cannot execute "C:\DOCUME~1\*****\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.000\emu_setup.exe"

i tryed to

How are you trying to extract it? With what software? What browser are you using?

I don't get it either .....

download , extract and run .exe ..... easy as stealing a kids candy ...

the missing door parts put me at a loss as well and the missing support truck too but the BatChief is there , the Dozer Tender Truck is there and the Bomb Squad too ..... even though that the Engineer van and the BatChief vehicles have no doors ... makes a nice quick going for getting in and out of the vehicle ;-)

also the bombsquad unit is missing:)

also the door problem says when installed with the new link:(

Thanks, I'll try and fix that prob with Su2 and the Bomb Truck with the patch.

And as for the doors, I was rather silly - I somehow forgot all the models and prototype files for the doors! A rather ignorant mistake.

As for the Bomb Squad and SU2, would somebody be as so kind to post their log file.

I'll package up a patch shortly.

why isn't your topic sticked if you have permission to release it?

Not sure, I presume it may of been forgotten about. I don't want to pester the Staff.

i found a nother small bug in the submod.

you have given the utility van the get trailer command. only the trailer goes around the map and not behind the van.

only the fire department of the mod new units show up in game after installing and you know about the other glitches i see...

and the .zip version will not Extract for me too with WinRAR

so no i'm re-downloading and installing the submod again which lately for my dad's computer has been a bit of a pain cause of issues with the wireless network

may i inquire how well this submod has been tested?

---Edit---

Just reinstalled the submod and still only the division 3 chief unit, fire utility van and all dozer units are the new units that have show up in game and in files from the .exe installer

not a very good start to the release huh Andrew... :(

* LAFD Utility Van Doors Missing

* LAFD Dozer Team

o Utility Truck DT1 works fine

* LAFD Volunteer Support Utility 2 Completely Missing

* LAFD Division 3 = Doors Missing

there is also missing LAPD Bomb Squad truck, and missing fireman (it shutdown to desktop)