Guest Angelstorm

Notruf California-Mod

Guest Angelstorm

Hi, this MOD does look great and instead of looking for future vehicles its gone back in time :) with a few new ones around which it doesnt hurt,

so my question is .... is there an english patch for this MOD so we can enjoy the game ?

thank you

Guest Angelstorm
im sorry but there isnt a way to make it in english ive played it and enjoyed it but right now im playing dusseldorf which is the best german mod i think

:(:(:1046276128_motz:

im sorry but there isnt a way to make it in english ive played it and enjoyed it but right now im playing dusseldorf which is the best german mod i think

LOL, There is always a way to make a mod English, just change the text files.

But the German modders won't do that, because it's alot of work.

Guest Angelstorm
LOL, There is always a way to make a mod English, just change the text files.

But the German modders won't do that, because it's alot of work.

o well looks like i'll have to go buy a German dictionary :)

o well looks like i'll have to go buy a German dictionary :)

I'm working on an English patch for the Notruf Mod, there are just a few bugs I have to fix and then I'll send it to Stan so he can place it in the download center.

[EDIT] The english translation of the notruf california mod is now available at the upload centre of emergencyplanet.com. It includes an English read me which explains all the changes and a list of known errors. Notice: the mod's discreption will still be in German even if all files are installed correctly, however once the mod is loaded it will be in English. [/EDIT]

Have fun,

Thijs

Guest Angelstorm
I'm working on an English patch for the Notruf Mod, there are just a few bugs I have to fix and then I'll send it to Stan so he can place it in the download center.

That Sounds Great! but you shouldn`t put yourself out and do it when you have some spare time!

I think you guys should get gold medals for what you do.

Guest Angelstorm
That Sounds Great! but you shouldn`t put yourself out and do it when you have some spare time!

I think you guys should get gold medals for what you do.

Just going through the posts.......and saw a " dusseldorf" Mod and also says that its very good, I can`t find it anywere, can someone post a link to the site to download it so i can give it a blast :)

Thank you!

Just going through the posts.......and saw a " dusseldorf" Mod and also says that its very good, I can`t find it anywere, can someone post a link to the site to download it so i can give it a blast :)

Thank you!

I think i should have it on the pc ill check this evening after emergency 3 reinstall

Guest Angelstorm
I think i should have it on the pc ill check this evening after emergency 3 reinstall

Thank you and no rush for it since im playing em4 mainly just wanted to give it a try