Chris3281

thought this was cool

These are a serious of short clips created by the Lafd.

-Responding to a structure

-Attacking a fire

-Physical Rescue

-Ventalation

** All the videos put together **

-Created, Filmed By Lafd.. I think they are commercials in the LA area... To promote the Lafd and get people to join.

Anyway... Enjoy!

-Chris

Pretty good, but this one is better

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Guest matt31896

Are you LAFD or something?????

EDIT: Sorry, I saw that on your profile that you're in New Jersey, I guess I'm not the only person outside of CA that loves the LAFD!

BTW bunker gear after a fire smells like toast dipped in oil (gasoline fire at least :P ).

Are you LAFD or something?????

EDIT: Sorry, I saw that on your profile that you're in New Jersey, I guess I'm not the only person outside of CA that loves the LAFD!

BTW bunker gear after a fire smells like toast dipped in oil (gasoline fire at least :P ).

Lol.. I wish i was Lafd.. Im just a huge fan of Firefighting... its the best thing..

Im from NJ im a FF there :)

And yes, My Bunker Gear smells like the inside of a burning car :)

Guest matt31896

LOL, this stupid Yellow Tail commiercial plays during every commiercial break, ugh. Going to be a future Hanahan, SC firefighter, they have firefighter paramedics, and Charelston doesn't. I'm making my changes now!!!!!