edwarddl

Getting in through the Driverside Door

I was wondering if there was a way to change the "GetIn" script to have the officer get in the driverside instead of the passenger. I have also noticed that when you have a car with two officers, both door open when they get out to stop a suspect. Can this be done and why would a German company who get in their cars on the driverside like most of the world, put it the other way around in their game. In the script is say "Target=Passengerside Door" something like that.

I was wondering if there was a way to change the "GetIn" script to have the officer get in the driverside instead of the passenger. I have also noticed that when you have a car with two officers, both door open when they get out to stop a suspect. Can this be done and why would a German company who get in their cars on the driverside like most of the world, put it the other way around in their game. In the script is say "Target=Passengerside Door" something like that.

Because in the game the driver never leaves the vehicle ;) That's why you can still move the vehicle if all personel is out on the street.

So all other personel members are passengers and enter the vehicle via the passenger side door.