danny60

911 fr crashes to desktop after 30 mins play in freeplay or multiplayer

Guest ctsuds67

i am having the same problem

i updated my graphic card drivers earlier today and now when i play the game starts but in the game, where the map should be its just black

any help would be greatly appreciated. i have been playing this game for a while and just living with the crash every 10 minutes and just restarting and playing it more

DxDiag3.txt

You both have a codec problem. See the technical help FAQ for more information and a program to detect broken codecs. You can also try downgrading your graphic drivers to a 2008 version, the 2009 version you guys are using sometimes is causing problems too.

You both have a codec problem. See the technical help FAQ for more information and a program to detect broken codecs. You can also try downgrading your graphic drivers to a 2008 version, the 2009 version you guys are using sometimes is causing problems too.

ok, i've updated my graphics driver, however, can someone tell me which codecs i need to "remove"?

i've uploaded my codecs.txt from the driver dective i used,

thanks

Codecs.txt

ok, i've updated my graphics driver, however, can someone tell me which codecs i need to "remove"?

i've uploaded my codecs.txt from the driver dective i used,

thanks

By browsing through the text I can't seem to find any of the codecs known to cause problems. So unless sherlick ponited you to one or more codecs that might cause the problem I have no idea what it could be.

i can only find one, here it is

and before you ask, i DID by this game

heres mine

thank you very much

Both try to put the logfile on read only and mess with the game settings and try with or without antivirus enabled.

If you updated the graphic drivers go back to one version before that one till a newer version comes :)

Same issues with me. Crashes to desktop both in freeplay and campaign mode. Sometimes in 5 minutes or even an hour or so. Here is my log file. I re-installed 911 First Responders and LA Mod several times. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

logfile.txt

Same issues with me. Crashes to desktop both in freeplay and campaign mode. Sometimes in 5 minutes or even an hour or so. Here is my log file. I re-installed 911 First Responders and LA Mod several times. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

One post per problem is more then enough. Deleted your posts in other topics about this problem.

You said there that you do not have your logfile on read only, did you try that already?

One post per problem is more then enough. Deleted your posts in other topics about this problem.

ou said there that you do not have your logfile on read only, did you try that already?

I changed the log file to read only. It appears to be working. Sorry about more than one post. I am new at this. Thanks.