Guest stigi

Weird problem, please help

Hello! I have a realy annoyning problem here :s

Yesterday, I was playing Emergency 4. After I was finish playing, I clicked on the settnings buttom. The screen resolution was on the lowest, so I drag it to the highest, but when I did that, I was just able to see a little bit of the screen! I couldn't do anything, so I had to click on ctrl + alt + delete, and exit it from there.

When I click on the game today, a black box is appearing. The screen become black in 2 secound, and after that normal again.

Sorry, im realy bad to explain, but im into the game in 2 secound, and out again. (My english is realy, realy bad, sorry for that) I can't play it!

Do somebody know what I can do? I don't want to reinstall it. I don't find the CD, and I don't want to loose my save.

I realy, realy love this game, so please help me!

1) Post your Logfile next time (I dont think its needed now because i already know whats in)

2) Post your config file!

If you've posted your config file, I can change it for you so you can play em4 again. :prop: