Guest tjhugentobler

EMS vehicle- Please read

Guest tjhugentobler

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me... I wanted to have a EMS "SUV" for personal use, so I was going to reskin the Bomb Squad car (since that is the SUV I wanted to use) and make it look like an EMS chief vehicle, but I don't know how to reskin it, and add staff (I want it to be staffed with just one EMS captain). I know it might not be in LA, but I would like it for personal use. I also know that there is an EMS car, but I don't want to use the car... we don't have that in Ontario, so it seems weird to me. If anybody can do this I will be really happy! Please contact me if you can help. :)

P.S. I attached a picture of a Toronto EMS SUV, which is what I would like, if possible.

Thanks,

Taylor

post-1873-1255727094_thumb.jpg

Guest squad 313
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me... I wanted to have a EMS "SUV" for personal use, so I was going to reskin the Bomb Squad car (since that is the SUV I wanted to use) and make it look like an EMS chief vehicle, but I don't know how to reskin it, and add staff (I want it to be staffed with just one EMS captain). I know it might not be in LA, but I would like it for personal use. I also know that there is an EMS car, but I don't want to use the car... we don't have that in Ontario, so it seems weird to me. If anybody can do this I will be really happy! Please contact me if you can help. :)

P.S. I attached a picture of a Toronto EMS SUV, which is what I would like, if possible.

Thanks,

Taylor

toronto ems crown vic it seems they do use it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18378305@N00/3499590466

post-3600-1255825899.jpg