nycguy555666

What about a Transport Dozer for LA Mod?

Dozer  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What about a Dozer???

• Yes, Great Idea
    • Might be cool
    • No, Use For It
    • Horrible Idea

no they mean a bull dozer, not a front end loader

would be a good idea, if it could clear brush and trees, would have to have more functions thats the current loader

post-3430-1254613753.jpg

post-3430-1254613762.jpg

Guest Taylor

I think it would be an awesome idea. However, we've got it pretty good now. Maybe Hoppah could stick it in 2.0! I'd really like it for the forest fire mission, get a couple bull dozers, and you will get done much faster.

Ya justadd a command like the chainshaw and have to make a fire line one

There's a problem just there. That means it will take 5-10-15 seconds to remove one tree, like with the chainsaw. Might be a little too long, and then a few guys with chainsaws would be better.

BUT:

If there is anyhow the timer could be set to 0.5 seconds it would work pretty well

There's a problem just there. That means it will take 5-10-15 seconds to remove one tree, like with the chainsaw. Might be a little too long, and then a few guys with chainsaws would be better.

BUT:

If there is anyhow the timer could be set to 0.5 seconds it would work pretty well

Then still... if you cut down a tree there will be a piece of wood lying on the ground which only can be removed by the crane.

Besides that do we actually need such a thing on the map. Takes away all the fun of the game and is in my opinion to much trouble to make than its worth.

u can also use the current front end loader to move a fallen tree, it can only move one at a time... would be nice if it could push more than one

Be nice if it would push burned cars out of the road,Just to get them out of the way....sometimes The tow trucks get clogged,lost stuck Their really too big,would love to see a smaller wrecker.

That would be extremely nice. It would save alot of time, except i'd just pile all the cars to the side of the road and leave them XD

Be nice if it would push burned cars out of the road,Just to get them out of the way....sometimes The tow trucks get clogged,lost stuck Their really too big,would love to see a smaller wrecker.

In most cases the dozer would take longer to get there then the tow truck. As for being to big, its a tow truck, its supposed to be big, and its already smaller then the mods original tow truck. Not to mention its even longer then either two truck and therefore more likley to have problems then they would.

In most cases the dozer would take longer to get there then the tow truck. As for being to big, its a tow truck, its supposed to be big, and its already smaller then the mods original tow truck. Not to mention its even longer then either two truck and therefore more likley to have problems then they would.

Sometimes I had an issue where i could not get the tow truck to the scene spawn point was clogged so I called the loader it beat the tow trucks,That is when i found out it would not push them a selective loader,who knew anyway i called a crane and moved them out of the way:)

Guest miked9372

thats what i want check out em3 help

Sometimes I had an issue where i could not get the tow truck to the scene spawn point was clogged so I called the loader it beat the tow trucks

Do they spawn(enter the map) from the same spot? If not then I would suggest changing the tow trucks spawn point to be that of the dozer transport and you will have better luck imo.

Do they spawn(enter the map) from the same spot? If not then I would suggest changing the tow trucks spawn point to be that of the dozer transport and you will have better luck imo.

I believe they spawn from a different place that's why I was able to get the crane to the scene and not the trucks.