Guest galaxyman_92

Needing EN translation

Guest galaxyman_92

Hi, How are u guys?!

I am playing on EM 4 from nearly 3 months "not continuous" .. I tried to finish the game, but the game in FR, So I don't know anything.. I don't know the informations & tips given.. I don't know any thing happening, just playing the game as I played Em3.. So, Can any one give me a link to download the english translation of the game?.. "I REALLY NEED HELP"

Guest galaxyman_92

Ok, So can anyone upload it ".zip extension" for me, Or if no one can, I can purchase the game again.. will it be shipped for any place in the world? and WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION?

Ok, So can anyone upload it ".zip extension" for me, Or if no one can, I can purchase the game again.. will it be shipped for any place in the world? and WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION?

There is no English translation. There are only games in English. It just depends on what version you order. If you order 911:First Responders, that is completely in English. EM4 is available in many languages (English, French, German, Russian, etc.) It depends on the country you are buying it from. If you buy it from amazon.co.uk, I'm sure you get an English version.

The easy way to translate the game is to download the LA MOD, copy all files from the language folder and paste them into the original games language folder.

NOTE: do not copy any subfolders (called De, Fr or En) else it won't work. Just copy the files in those subfolders.