MT275

Changing the trucks around

That's a kinda confusing thing to read... Maybe it's just me, do you want it to be like this?

FRONT OF STATION

Tiller|ladder|Engine 1|USAR|Ambualnces
|Engine 2| |Ambulances
|Ambulances

BACK OF STATION

And it is still the same way as other version.. Just read about how to change around the stations... The only difference would be you'd have to change the one for the ladder to only let in the ladder, and the one for the tiller to only let in the tiller. Before it was just one truck for that door, now it's two..

That's a kinda confusing thing to read... Maybe it's just me, do you want it to be like this?

FRONT OF STATION

Tiller|ladder|Engine 1|USAR|Ambulance
|Engine 2| |Ambulances
|Ambulances

BACK OF STATION

And it is still the same way as other version.. Just read about how to change around the stations... The only difference would be you'd have to change the one for the ladder to only let in the ladder, and the one for the tiller to only let in the tiller. Before it was just one truck for that door, now it's two..

I actually Want it like this if its is possible

Tiller|Ladder|Engine 1 facing front|Brush Truck facing front|ALS Ambulance facing front|

--------------|Engine 2 facing back|Heavy Sqd facing back|ALS Ambulance facing back|

That requires of a complete overhaul of the scripts. Because you also have to change where the vehicle drive to when they're going to enter the station. The fire station scripts are one of the most advanced scripts in the mod. I suggest you start with the easier things like adding the tiller to one of the bays.

Hoppah

That requires of a complete overhaul of the scripts. Because you also have to change where the vehicle drive to when they're going to enter the station. The fire station scripts are one of the most advanced scripts in the mod. I suggest you start with the easier things like adding the tiller to one of the bays.

Hoppah

How can I change this?

Hoppah

Ok Hoppah I changed it to where the tiller spawns instead of the aerial ladder now how can I get the Ambulances to face away from each other and reverse in and when going on a call go out the bay door facing them.