Guest TheBoo51314

Tillar Truck

Is it possible to get the tiller in 1.8? I would love to have it in there and then not have to change anything at all but adding the tiller.

I don't think so. Hoppah just recently found a way to make it possible, so he put it in 1.9. I think he is working on the new freeplay map, but i'm unsure (please correct me if i'm wrong). I doubt he'll add anything to 1.8 anymore. Best to get 1.9 if you want the tiller.

I don't think so. Hoppah just recently found a way to make it possible, so he is putting it in 1.9. I think he is working on the new freeplay map, but i'm unsure (please correct me if i'm wrong). I doubt he'll add anything to 1.8 anymore. The best thing is to wait for 1.9

Look at the top of page, 1.9 is realsed.... just download the new mod to get all the new stuff. ;)

I beleve its becasue the trailer of the tiller spawns on top of the Truck part so without proper map changes it wont be a real "tiller" cause it wont have a trailer which leads to all kinds of problems, feel free to correct me if im wrong.