Holy cow,this mod is pretty great like wuppertal mod

Guest Rexon59

That's a French Mod ! He is like that :

Theses pics are not Massalia mod but they took all the Frenchs mods who exists and they mixed up (so it will not be disponible for some copiright reasons)

http://emergency-3.forumactif.com/bla-bla-...s-t1653-450.htm

http://emergency-3.forumactif.com/bla-bla-...s-t1653-285.htm

BUT the Massalia mod on the video always exists and he is working

Guest killgame

Hi all,

This mod is abandoned since several month. I know that because i have worked on this mod.

For the script "cars pull over" i have this in my possession.

The problem is after pull over, the car disappear. I think isn't possible to give the possibility of the car to take back the road (for several reasons)

Hmm, and sorry for my english. ;)

Hi all,

This mod is abandoned since several month. I know that because i have worked on this mod.

For the script "cars pull over" i have this in my possession.

The problem is after pull over, the car disappear. I think isn't possible to give the possibility of the car to take back the road (for several reasons)

Hmm, and sorry for my english. ;)

Will you release the script?

Guest killgame

The script isn't mine, and i'm not sure it's the script of my collaborator on the mod.

Because in all of his scripts, he say it's forbidden to use the script without his permission. But not in the "pull over" script.

I've no more contact with this guy and it's impossible for me to know the name of the script creator.

I'm just sure he have modified the script (french language in the script)

But i think isn't a problem to give this script for the LA mod, because Hoppah gave us permission to use some of his scripts in our mod. (i repeat our mod is abandoned)

It will be necessary to say the name of the creator of the script in credits of course.

If Hoppah wants the script because for the moment it's just a discution between fans of the LA mod who want a new addition.

It is absolutely no problem to let the cars go back on their path after they cleared the street.

The available script is quite complicated, I have redone this from scratch, it's way shorter, noumerous hundreds lines of codes are gone, runs faster and does the very same, so I would recommend a rework of the existing script.

Guest mrpolice1996
It is absolutely no problem to let the cars go back on their path after they cleared the street.

The available script is quite complicated, I have redone this from scratch, it is about 400 lines shorter, runs faster and does the very same, so I would recommend a rework of the existing script.

So, i presume this means it'll be on the new york mod

whooo