Guest [SAP]Francis

Zmodeler2 Help

You've got to rotate it. I'm not 100% sure on how to rotate the full model, but, try this.

1: on the left side options, click 'select...'

2. click all

3. Now click 'Modify'

4. click 'Rotate"

5. Go to the 'Perspective' view

6. Click on the model, and rotate it.

Good Luck, let me know if it works :)

Best of luck,

Greg

Guest [SAP]Francis
You've got to rotate it. I'm not 100% sure on how to rotate the full model, but, try this.

1: on the left side options, click 'select...'

2. click all

3. Now click 'Modify'

4. click 'Rotate"

5. Go to the 'Perspective' view

6. Click on the model, and rotate it.

Good Luck, let me know if it works :)

Best of luck,

Greg

It doesn't work because it doesn't want to rotate any other way than the pitch.

I got it working. But ingame, it still shows as if the model was front down. :1046274283_heul:

It doesn't work because it doesn't want to rotate any other way than the pitch.

I got it working. But ingame, it still shows as if the model was front down. :1046274283_heul:

hmmm.... thats really weird. I know if you move that square with the X over it, you can rotate your object in a different direction. rotations go around that. You could try that. or maybe the Editor would allow you to fix it?

i never use rotate since it sucks. use "Exact Transform" and screw around with the options a bit. if the front is facing straight down, then it should be a 90º turn in the 'Pitch' field :)

btw wats it supposed to be lol? and what are the little arches in it?

Guest [SAP]Francis
i never use rotate since it sucks. use "Exact Transform" and screw around with the options a bit. if the front is facing straight down, then it should be a 90º turn in the 'Pitch' field :)

btw wats it supposed to be lol? and what are the little arches in it?

That is a redirecting arrow bar. The little arches are used to make the lights (under them) appear a lot more. Kinda like this but with more details.

I used Exact Transform, as I stated, the new problem is that the editor doesn't care whether the model faces down or not, it just shows it the same way it used to be: Front to the bottom.

That is a redirecting arrow bar. The little arches are used to make the lights (under them) appear a lot more. Kinda like this but with more details.

I used Exact Transform, as I stated, the new problem is that the editor doesn't care whether the model faces down or not, it just shows it the same way it used to be: Front to the bottom.

i thought they were the Lights option but wasnt sure since i never use the Zmodeler2 lights, only the editor lights.

BTW whats a polygon light? :1046275767_ugly: (as in the option in the lights editor)