Guest matt31896

LA Mod v2.5 help

Guest matt31896

If we can remember the LA Mod for Em3 v2.5, on the traffic check mission where you catch the speeders, the van used that has the arrows on it, it's not in the vehicles list and I would like to put it in there for the missions and freeplay at the station and on the list. How can I put it in the unit list so it can be used? I've made it super cool with the lights and I'll hopefully get a video on here about it!

If we can remember the LA Mod for Em3 v2.5, on the traffic check mission where you catch the speeders, the van used that has the arrows on it, it's not in the vehicles list and I would like to put it in there for the missions and freeplay at the station and on the list. How can I put it in the unit list so it can be used? I've made it super cool with the lights and I'll hopefully get a video on here about it!

You need to add the vehicles prototype to the vehicles.xml file. It is in the specs folder of the LA MOD folder.

Just copy the text from one of the other police vehicles (e.g. the crown vic --> "ID_NAME_CV_LAPD"). Change the unit ID (e.g. to ID_NAME_VAN_LAPD) or something and insert the correct prototype path. Now you can edit speeds, costs etc. (very selfexplanatory). You can even add some images for the alarm menu (you would have to have made them in advance of course).