Quincy

Quick Question

#1.

I was reading in another topic about the 1.9 manual and i was wondering if he was not thinking an looking at 1.8 or the manual released but not 100% correct

#2.Did The La mod 1.9 get released yet and please don't flame i havent been logged in a while and im getting tired its late so im not thinking that well so thats why if the spelling bad and sentence structure sucks :stupid2:

I suppose I am in a good mood because I just saved a life, SO

#2 first

No it is still unreleased.You would know from checking the download centre and seeing the LA mod version...

#1.

Yes I do believe the LA mod 1.9 manual has been released.. Should be in the LA mod topic, I'll get the link in a second for you.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...l&pid=95186

Next time be sure to search around

May i ask how you saved a life? :)

Yes, you may.

Wether you save 1 or 1000 lives, its still a worthwhile and proud achievement (and feeling)that few people will ever achieve. Well done.

Thank-you

And well I know it is a good achievement, however I don't want to make a big deal out of it. I just stopped two people from committing suicide. Nothing heroic, now burning buildings, no hanging from ladders, and no air tanks involved. There are guys here that have saved many more lives than I have. Yes it's a great feeling, and I plan on making a career out of it, but once again, lets not make a big deal out of it. After all, If I get a big deal for one life, then we'll have to devote a day to congratulate every firefighter paramedic cop and everyone else on this forum for every life they have saved...